CLog: new scenes involving daphne and winston
Have a nice day

Reactions: m1st3r1

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
's o
Can this game be ported to Ren'Py version?
It acts like Ren'Py already (it's a different engine but still plays like it), same with Shale Hill Secrets, you got the same stuff to skip text, auto skip, etc.

2023-04-23 02_58_26-DaringDetectives.png

And highly unlikely it will go to Ren'Py they would have done it long ago if that was the case....I'm a Ren'Py person to, but take a leap of faith, give a game a try if you think it looks like it is up your alley. That's how I found SHS and it's probably one of the best games here, but the majority "ignore it because it's not Ren'Py" even though if you played it, you would think it is.

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
Why are the zoom-ins a limited thing? You only get 3 unless you unlock cheats, and then have to activate cheats again after using each additional three

Why

was435

Jul 11, 2019
I am curious to try this but the cheat code is super annoying to use a base mechanic of the game. Maybe if I had it it would be different but without it there is no desire to move forward

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
finished? really? seems to me this entire thing is just a prologue of something. see how FMC's gf is dead because of car explosion due to someone rigging her car. then now there's the first culprit which i think is at the bottom of the criminal stuff that they had to deal with. the heck is going on

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
DaringDetectivesANewLife-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is there any way someone could put the game on one of the other download sites like Mega, Pixeldrain, Workupload, Mixdrop, etc?

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
but what exactly is the final version?
The 1.0 on the torrent, or the v0.81 on the home page of this thread? :oops:
Or are they both but with different names?:unsure:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
but what exactly is the final version?
The 1.0 on the torrent, or the v0.81 on the home page of this thread? :oops:
Or are they both but with different names?:unsure:
I just marked it as 1.0 since it's technically "completed" - not sure why the dev kep the 0.81 moniker.
All in all - they are the same version.

Reactions: mrMarko

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just marked it as 1.0 since it's technically "completed" - not sure why the dev kep the 0.81 moniker.
All in all - they are the same version.
That's good to know, since I was asking for someone to put the new 1.00 version on one of the other download sites. It's probably good to make that note in your post to let people know it is actually the 0.81 version, and not a new version.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes