2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Title.jpg

Overview:
In this new game from Ashley Ratajkowsky you can take the role of 4 different main characters, 2 males and 2 females, facing the hard trials to be a Daring Detective in New York City... A choice based high level graphics visual novels in which you will develop your characters' profiles (Investigation, Love, Action and Lust) in order to solve quests, punish crimes and face your daily loving/sexual life, unlocking new scenes and different endings.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2022-08-07
Developer: Ashley Ratajkowsky - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.84
Language: English, German, Italian
Other Games: Dominate Them All - Old Voyeur Hostel - DTA - Special Trivia Edition
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

FranzDerek thanks for the link

IntroBar30.png BarMoglie38.jpg Intro73.png BarPippa17A.jpg Incarico45.png Intro93.png BarMoglie27B.jpg Incarico15.png Intro38.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looks good, but extremely awkward dialogue and choices that don't seem very different or significant.

I'll hold off judgement for a few versions, but GL to the dev.

Iscariote

Aug 28, 2018
Promising game, but it is too slow to switch between scenes to my opinion.
Thanks for your work

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
It looks great. But there are a few minor issues...
(1) some people will complain (see above) about text/screen change speeds --> go to CONFIG option and change speeds!
(2) In-between chapters, it is a little annoying to have to see the same screens again and again... end chapter then provide choice menu immediately.
(3) Some grammar problems... if you [author] want, send me a PM and I could help you.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think that there is anything to cheat yet. Adding more investigative skill, etc won't do anything in this version of the game.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The multiple protagonist tag always confuses me. Can i pick one of the protagonists to play or do i need to play all of them?
And the most important question, can i play a pure lesbian or are dicks unavoidable for the female protagonists?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The only character available right now is a lesbian. Not enough story to say whether dicks are unavoidable long-term

Reactions: Virulenz
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes