2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release with new scenes and fixes (and quickier transitions!) :)
Very promising game, let's help the developer with our feedback, bros! :)

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
The multiple protagonist tag always confuses me. Can i pick one of the protagonists to play or do i need to play all of them?
And the most important question, can i play a pure lesbian or are dicks unavoidable for the female protagonists?
I am wondering the same thing myself.
If the game is a 'Choose your Protagonist' I am fine with that.
If the game requires you to play as all of the protagonists, I doubt I will be interested.

I tend to 'Ignore' games with a female protagonist, regardless of other content, and 'multiple protagonist' games are oftentimes used as an excuse to justify what would otherwise be NTR/Sharing type content.

Hopefully, this game doesn't go that route, as I actually enjoyed the Dev's other game, DTA.

In any case, best of luck with your project (even if it's not for me).

Taipan010

Sep 23, 2020
I like the concept of this game and wish the Dev good luck with it. However, I find a few things frustrating during gameplay that will most likely stop me continuing to play for a while.

• Transitioning back to the detective screen after each chapter, to make it worse the chapters are the shortest I’ve ever come across. This doesn’t add any value to the player at all, only detracts from emersion with the story, and adds a layer of frustration.
  • I don’t enjoy reading ALLL CAPS, ALL THE TIME!!!!
  • I don’t follow the logic behind the skill system, it seems when one goes up another goes down, why!
  • The writing, while its not overly bad I still have problems following what is happening and why. It feels disjointed and with plot holes. A little background on new NPCs when introduced would help.
As I mentioned good luck with the game, I’ll pop back in 3 to 6 months and see how’s its progressing.

Reactions: WastedTalent

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I like the concept of this game and wish the Dev good luck with it. However, I find a few things frustrating during gameplay that will most likely stop me continuing to play for a while.

• Transitioning back to the detective screen after each chapter, to make it worse the chapters are the shortest I’ve ever come across. This doesn’t add any value to the player at all, only detracts from emersion with the story, and adds a layer of frustration.
  • I don’t enjoy reading ALLL CAPS, ALL THE TIME!!!!
  • I don’t follow the logic behind the skill system, it seems when one goes up another goes down, why!
  • The writing, while its not overly bad I still have problems following what is happening and why. It feels disjointed and with plot holes. A little background on new NPCs when introduced would help.
As I mentioned good luck with the game, I’ll pop back in 3 to 6 months and see how’s its progressing.
Thanks for the heads up. I hate grinding games and skill sets anyway so now I know. DTA is super grindy so I can only imagine this is equally frustrating...

Aug 27, 2019
What about cheat codes?
Try:
"I have to work late.....again."
"I'll drive the babysitter home....don't wait up."
"Your sister needed me to help her move into her new apartment. That's why I have a key."
"Mother Superior needs me to unclog some backed up pipes in the convent."
'The nurse from the sperm bank lets me make donations at her house."
"Your mom is just teaching me yoga."
"I only do it for you! If I only spend the night with twins, I can't ever be alone with another woman!"
"I don't remember anything! Who knew a brothel served such strong drinks?"
"I bought a hundred boxes of cookies! Who knew that Girl Scouts earned a badge for personal customer service?"
"My Sunday school girls wanted to learn about the Second Coming, so I demonstrated it!"

DO NOT USE, "I forgot to tell her I was married." It's an instant Game Over!

Cheers!

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The only character available right now is a lesbian. Not enough story to say whether dicks are unavoidable long-term
Thanks for the warning, gonna keep waiting till the woman in glasses gets to have a straight action, which may be never.

Reactions: jimbo4616

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Form first releas I dubte there were a chance to pick our MC to play with. But readint the descrption of the game I hope I can realy play with on I choose to play with for whole game. Hopefully.

Reactions: bruce555
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes