2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
If I play as a male protagonist in this game can I have a romance able scenes with other male characters in the game or just the females only?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I have no objection to lesbianism in games, but a good rule of thiumb is that, if an author cannot decide who the protagonist is, they cannot decide what the story actually is. I make an exception for epics like GoT or LotR.
I have no objections either, I'm happy there's content for Most tastes, just not the MC. Also I didn't meant it as a critic of the devs work since I didn't even played it, so:

Thank you and best of luck mr dev.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
So the game isn't far enough advanced for me to provide a formal review (only met two of the protagonists), but I want to say I like what I see so far. Good production quality and background story setup. Mathilde is very hot, I have to resist the urge to Lust choice her every time.

Tyrano engine is actually OK here, it looks good and is reasonably smooth. (Of course I do miss rollback for choices and unlimited save slots.) The main things I don't like with the mechanics are the fades into each scene and that the animations cannot be clicked to progress, you have to wait for them to finish.

The galleries work and effectively encourage you to play all paths to see the content, so that part is well executed by the dev.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is there an updated Android version out there? Last one posted seems to be .19 and we are on .31 now

Reactions: vasquez
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes