2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
These kind of screenshot
View attachment 1755341

But nevermind, i already downloaded the game and this one definitely works with JoiPlay. In order to be able to play "OTHERS" game with JoiPlay, you need to mount the index.html file which is not always present in the raw game files that you've just downloaded.
This is how you do it :
View attachment 1755348
Follow the image and mount the 'LICENSES.chromium.html' and press 'add'.

View attachment 1755353
Extracting game files process may take longer than usual because the app will now add the missing required files to the game's folder.

View attachment 1755369
After the extracting process you may delete the newly added game from the launcher or not, it's up to you. But if you want to delete it make sure to NOT tick the box as shown above.

View attachment 1755379
Now add a new game from the launcher but this time mount the 'index.html' file as shown above (this file will show up after the first extracting process) and press 'add'. Wait a bit and...

View attachment 1755399
... There you go. Have fun playing. Remember that you can do these method for any "OTHERS" games.

View attachment 1755411
Note: if you have a blank screen when entering the game, set the JoiPlay html settings as shown above.
You're Awesome bro, thats work for me.
I'm already trying with this game and the other game like The Cruise by ArniiGames and it really work.

Thank you very much for the information, because its been long I want to play so many games with "Others" engine on my phone with Joiplay, but I cant play it before and then read your comment in here.

Please, let me bookmark your comment so I can save it for the future, if I'm forget to do it again.

Thanks,
Have a nice day and Stay Healthy. ;)

Reactions: Twelvemonkey
Apr 14, 2022
You're Awesome bro, thats work for me.
I'm already trying with this game and the other game like The Cruise by ArniiGames and it really work.

Thank you very much for the information, because its been long I want to play so many games with "Others" engine on my phone with Joiplay, but I cant play it before and then read your comment in here.

Please, let me bookmark your comment so I can save it for the future, if I'm forget to do it again.

Thanks,
Have a nice day and Stay Healthy. ;)
Are you using the latest joiplay? In playstore?

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
how come my savefile is always missing whenever there's new release available? like it was fine and still working on .39 but save file is not in 0.42

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes