2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Does the lesbian keep lesbianing throughout the entire les of the bian so far? Or will she eventually stop lesbianing and try a penis or ten.

Will save me a playthrough as she's the only MC I'm interested in, but I'm here for the ol' penis-in-the-vagina action, if you know what I mean. (And what I mean by that is for her to insert men's penises into her vagina, if you catch my drift).

Last edited:
Reactions: Zlika and Tabakum

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
Password is allways in the save file, if you drag the tyrano_data.sav file in for example Save Editor Online and you scroll down a bit, you will see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, new password is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just figured out the cheats password. It’s Annika. Bloaker’s method works.

Reactions: RCC14

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 1769644
This is the version i use for playing Daring Detectives. It's Patreon build not Playstore build. But now there's a few more newest Patreon builds updates, you can try them in the link below. If it's gives you the same results, i think the problem lies with the newest android OS (11) not the latest app build version. I'm using OS9 and never have problems playing the 'OTHERS' game category.

What a goat

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Tried playing a little, and the lesbian cop and her lover that are totally not going to lose to the cock look good, but the engine is so damn awful. The dev sought an engine to do what RenPy does but much worse when that option was right there. It's honestly unplayable, and I hope that'll change soon because the story looks interesting - though I could only play until the sauna, when I accidentally clicked on the wrong option and had to restart the game and the save I made on the next try broke.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Just figured out the cheats password. It’s Annika. Bloaker’s method works.
Where do save files go?

Edit: It seems to be right in the game directory but it says the password is Annika but the game says it's wrong.

Last edited:

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
Upon hearing the same words her father told her long ago. She knew she was on the right track. "It's not going to suck itself."
1658085377175.png

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Every link I've tried has version 001, not version 046. 001 is the very first release from back in March. What's going on here?

bodevanlot

Apr 30, 2018
Enjoyed this pretty well, looking forward to more content, especially with Mathilde. The girls look great.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes