2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The others game engine is slow. I literally quit pretty early but the dialogue transition from one person or statement to the next is agonzingly slow. Then there is the protagonist issue. I am not 100% certain as I said I quit pretty early but the multiple protag doesn't mean you get to choose your protag it means you are forced to play 1 specific protag in order to open the next 1 or maybe it opens all 3 idk, but I don't want to play the story through 4 different times and also some of the presented protags don't interest me at all. The artwork I guess is ok I didn't really look at it too much I was waiting for the the dialogue to move. So good luck dev but no thanks.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm not familiar with this game engine, anyone knows how to import old saves? I tried to copy the old ones to the new directory but it generates an error...

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
At first I did not understand why a lot of people were asking about some incomprehensible cheat code. But after starting the game and playing it for about three minutes, I myself answered my own question. The developer, you can say, screwed up the tidiest scenes, and pay or "Walk Vasya ". And without these scenes, the game can be said to be a stub, in general, I'm a game. If you like games with censorship or stubs, then this game is for you. Well, for me this game is worthy of a basket. In principle, it belongs there. When a developer does this , I'm not going to pay him out of principle.
P.S.To understand what I mean. Let's turn on the imagination and imagine. You downloaded the game, the game lasted about 10 minutes, but the developer took all the scenes and cut out all the scenes, and to get access to them you have to pay. the game ended in a minute. So here it is. Damn you think, well, this is the worst thing I've played, well, the bottom is already broken, it's not possible to make a worse game. Time passes and you understand how wrong you were, the bottom of the bottom was broken, and this will repeat over and over again. There will always be a game that is worse. But so far this is the worst game I've played.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
NEW RELEASE HERE: Google Drive

Have a nice day, guys!
Actually it's already in the OP for that .21 version as on the patreon the 0.28 release is out and I agree with another member here that this thread needs a hero to post the cheat code as the patreon is a bit of a scam I went to their page and yeah for game itself is a cost then additional like code etc dev wants more $$$ pretty much huge cash grab.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think I broke my record of download, decompress, execute, new game, lesbian, close, delete all in less than 2m.
I have no objection to lesbianism in games, but a good rule of thiumb is that, if an author cannot decide who the protagonist is, they cannot decide what the story actually is. I make an exception for epics like GoT or LotR.

• Haha
Reactions: vsd29
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes