VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Allure: The Faustian Masquerade [Beta_0.0.7A] [AVD Studios]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 17, 2022
So I see the white haired girl appears to with two different dudes in the preview pics, so is this going to be an NTR/cuck themed game?

WeAreWatching

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2023
So I see the white haired girl appears to with two different dudes in the preview pics, so is this going to be an NTR/cuck themed game?
No, the white haired female protagonist like the male protagonist is omni-sexual. At this point in time there is no planned dating or partnering dynamic. This may change later depending how the story unfolds beyond Chapter 3.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
No, the white haired female protagonist like the male protagonist is omni-sexual. At this point in time there is no planned dating or partnering dynamic. This may change later depending how the story unfolds beyond Chapter 3.
Well I would like for you to make sexual activities with other men optional. What about further planning and tags? Do you plan to add pregnancy and/or breeding content for example?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WeAreWatching

WeAreWatching

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2023
Well I would like for you to make sexual activities with other men optional. What about further planning and tags? Do you plan to add pregnancy and/or breeding content for example?
We have not discussed this. Once we do we'll revisit this inquiry.

Reactions: Greebz

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2936249

Overview:
"Dark Allure: The Faustian Masquerade" is a tantalizing tale of demons, witches, and supernatural beings who gather in Morrigan's club. The story revolves around Malachai, a millennial demon, and his adopted demon sister Valeria, both masters of temptation and manipulation. Together, they orchestrate a seductive dance of desire, ensnaring mortals and supernatural entities in a web of Faustian bargains. The narrative explores themes of ambition, curiosity, and the consequences of making deals with the infernal, as characters navigate a world where choices have eternal consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-17
Release Date: 2023-09-17
Developer: AVD Studios -
Censored: NO
Version: Beta_0.0.7A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

.... Malachai, a millennial demon, and his adopted demon sister
SPOILER: Incest
lol

Reactions: Fapmaister
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote