VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Allure: The Faustian Masquerade [Beta_0.0.7A] [AVD Studios]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WeAreWatching

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2023
In short: No, the ntr is still more hated than a couple of gay scenes.
I am fully aware NTR is more hated than a gay scene here or there. As someone who plays/reads these as well I'll avoid NTR like the bubonic plauge, but might meander through a gay scene once in a great long while just to see how its leads.

• Sad
Reactions: Baal8

WeAreWatching

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2023
You'd add a Yes/No menu choice.
Yes would make a variable of your choice True. For example

"Yes."
$ lgbtcontent = True
"No."
$ lgbtcontent = False

Then further down the line when it comes to the sort of content you're after. You'd set it like

if lgbtcontent = True:
(Text and Scenes)
else:
(Alternate text and scenes that would follow the story without it)
Thank you I will work on this, it might be a chapter 3 before i can get it fully implemented though.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Per the Game Posting rules Adopted sister classifies as Incest:
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

But the idea of giving an option to be either adopted or full sister is not bad and will be considered for the next update.

Is I-patch an Iphone version? If yes that will be available with the next update as well as an Android version too.
Thank you for considering adding real incest as an option. The I-patch, is just an incest mod that some devs specialize in, even the dev who created the game would make an incest mod. It's kind of like just adding real incest as an option, either way. But, I think you were joking with me, lol.

Reactions: WeAreWatching

WeAreWatching

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2023
... But, I think you were joking with me, lol.
I was not joking, I am considering it. However; the finial decision on this stills comes back to lead writer and how she wants to write the FMC backstory, as this has not yet been shared in full with me yet. So while I may want to give this option when it comes up, I do not want the flashback story to tell a different story later.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I was not joking, I am considered it. However; the finial decision on this comes back to lead writer and how she wants to write the FMC backstory, as this has not yet been shared in full with me yet. So while I may want to give this option when it comes up, I do not want the flashback story to tell a different story later.
Thank you, I will keep my fingers crossed, that you will make this happen.

Commander64

Dec 22, 2018
The game has a solid storyline, although the rendering quality is not up to par.
Despite this, the overall experience is positive, and I look forward to more content.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

A new bi game is always welcome. And the result is correct.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is pleasant and very open.
The artistic side is good and unusual.

The game follows the actual adventures of an old demon and his acquaintances while going deeper in the meanings of the world.
For a first release, it was nice, with something for everybody.
The characters are interesting. Their past is intriguing.
The flow of events felt natural.
The art is well done. It changes from Daz3d and Honey Select. The tattoo on Damien's upper body looks like he's still wearing a jacket. The hair on male characters is strange though.
The sex scenes are well made but robotic. But the reason is understandable from your explainations. Also, it was pleasant to be able to chose who we have sex with and see the variations after chosing who we want to go with after the dance.

The only problem was the confusion between dialogs, thoughts and description, particularly in the same box like here :
1695046483140.png

For example, here :
1695046570893.png
Shouldn't it be in italic?

There are some display erros left. Only the names should never be wrong, so be careful : 1695045852553.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the default names.

Good continuation.

ObscureCalipso

Sep 14, 2023
Hello.

A new bi game is always welcome. And the result is correct.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is pleasant and very open.
The artistic side is good and unusual.

The game follows the actual adventures of an old demon and his acquaintances while going deeper in the meanings of the world.
For a first release, it was nice, with something for everybody.
The characters are interesting. Their past is intriguing.
The flow of events felt natural.
The art is well done. It changes from Daz3d and Honey Select. The tattoo on Damien's upper body looks like he's still wearing a jacket. The hair on male characters is strange though.
The sex scenes are well made but robotic. But the reason is understandable from your explainations. Also, it was pleasant to be able to chose who we have sex with and see the variations after chosing who we want to go with after the dance.

The only problem was the confusion between dialogs, thoughts and description, particularly in the same box like here :
View attachment 2938906

For example, here :
View attachment 2938907
Shouldn't it be in italic?

There are some display erros left. Only the names should never be wrong, so be careful : View attachment 2938895
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the default names.

Good continuation.
It's not nitpicking, I was looking for this type of feedback so we/I know how to improve the story further on and fix existing mistakes. From what you've said so far tho , I assume you liked it ? As for the mistakes you have pointed out we will work on fixing. Thank you

Reactions: Oliz82

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This game looks so so good, and I'm excited to see there's a gay option for our male MC. I read it's not very fleshed out yet, but will we have a chance, in future, to do an exclusively gay playthrough (or at the very least, have a lot more options for gay encounters)?

Reactions: RodRyder

ObscureCalipso

Sep 14, 2023
i was smiling when i read the line "i´m not Lucifer" and insteandly thought about the tv series
unfornunately i didn´t like the final season...
You're not the only one that didn't like the final season... so much so I didn't finish it...

Reactions: Allman

ObscureCalipso

Sep 14, 2023
This game looks so so good, and I'm excited to see there's a gay option for our male MC. I read it's not very fleshed out yet, but will we have a chance, in future, to do an exclusively gay playthrough (or at the very least, have a lot more options for gay encounters)?
As we've stated before, we are not planning on making it exclusively gay playthrough. There will be options here and there, but as is they are not part of the main story and they don't affect the story.

• Sad
Reactions: Zedire

ObscureCalipso

Sep 14, 2023
lol, another gaybaiting/queerbaiting game
It's just who the character is, if you've seen a show we keep referring to "The DC TV series Lucifer" you will understand the main character better.

It's part of who he is, however while we probably will have side stories that include that type of content, we WOULD NOT force them on anyone and like I've stated in the previous answer, main story is not affected by them and they do not interfere with it.

As is the sex is just there and has little to do with the plot.

We DID NOT write it like this for anybody to be baited into reading it.

Reactions: PhantomRem

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
In a game that's often too verbose outside its sex scenes, it looks really weird to hear crickets whenever there is sex on screen. You are supposed to be writing those too...

WeAreWatching

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2023
In a game that's often too verbose outside its sex scenes, it looks really weird to hear crickets whenever there is sex on screen. You are supposed to be writing those too...
Thank you for the feedback, being this is the first time either of us have written sex scenes we will work on making improvements... next update will sound effect as well.

Reactions: AL.d

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I am fully aware NTR is more hated than a gay scene here or there. As someone who plays/reads these as well I'll avoid NTR like the bubonic plauge, but might meander through a gay scene once in a great long while just to see how its leads.
No problem with that, the comment was more for a crying user, as far as I'm concerned as long as it's well done I don't see problems with anything.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Thank you for the feedback, being this is the first time either of us have written sex scenes we will work on making improvements... next update will sound effect as well.
To hit back on this, some of my favorite sex scenes in games involve dirty talk.

Seeing two pixels bumping uglies is nice, i mean we are here for a story and an orgasm, right?
But there is a difference watching an interesting peace of lewd art and getting pulled in....

For me the best part of sex scenes is the dirty talk, watching as a female's eyes roll into the back of her head as the main character whispers sweet little threats, like "I know you've been dreaming of being taken like this, no control, no power, just forced to endure this painful pleasure... Don't you love how full you feel when I pour myself inside you? Now you need to be a good little whore for me, and let's rip another orgasm from you're pulsating sex... Good girl.... Now, if you're a perfect little girl for me.. I'll flood your womb with the warmth you've so desperately craved...Oh...you're so close, I can feel you tightening around me...Now who's my good little breeder...? Are you ready to let me to claim your womb? Who's my perfect little whore...?"

And watching her toes curl as she has mine shattering orgasm and practically vibrates in her response.. "Meeeeeee...."

Dialog and dirty talk add SO MUCH to a sex scene. I wish more Dev's played around with it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote