VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Allure: The Faustian Masquerade [Beta_0.0.7A] [AVD Studios]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DaWolk

May 4, 2022
Very short game good models story is meh. Gay is not forced you can avoid also you can have threesome MFF but FMC is playable character and abducted by douche so I assume fuck fest game or choice will make her stop from having sex scenes.

WeAreWatching

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2023
What's to discuss. Most ppl are not gay or lesbian. Forcing them to play either is only gonna get ppl pounding the ignore button. More than forced ntr would.
The discussion is about if and/or how we might add pregnancy and/or breeding content to the story in mind after we implement what we have currently planned.

All the gay and/or lesbian scenes are all optional and can be chosen not to be viewed without affecting the story. As I'm still new to programming with python, I have not yet figured out how to add in a one click all to avoid this type of content at the beginning so there is an option to avoid it when that type of content comes up. So the gay and lesbian scenes are not and would not forced on anyone. They are only there as our demons being omni-sexual is an inspiration from the DC tv series Lucifer.

As we do not have dating nor partnering dynamic currently nor planned for the novel is no NTR in general.

WeAreWatching

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2023
Very short game good models story is meh. Gay is not forced you can avoid also you can have threesome MFF but FMC is playable character and abducted by douche so I assume fuck fest game or choice will make her stop from having sex scenes.
We are aware Chapter 1 is a little shorter than most and probably as planned. The abduction will be the focal point of the next 2 chapters (I hope I'm allowed to share that, if not spoilers) which she will be the playable character in one of them. We do not plan on making this a fuck fest novel. Just a novel with moderate amounts of sex.

ObscureCalipso

Sep 14, 2023
Yeah, Chapter 1 came out a little shorter than most stories. Glad you like the models... would love to hear about what you didn't like about our story ? Maybe we can improve on it... Thanks for reading!

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
Yeah, Chapter 1 came out a little shorter than most stories. Glad you like the models... would love to hear about what you didn't like about our story ? Maybe we can improve on it... Thanks for reading!
Imo chapter 1 doesn't have to be long,once it establishes its theme,story and characters with a couple of sex sprinkled on top,it is a good start. Chapter 2 and onwards in when the story has to be longer to keep people engaged,chapter 1 is mainly showing off what you got and bringing supporters in. That said the story is interesting and using second life for the models is pretty interesting. The female mc is an instant smash idc if she takes my soul.
1694987531047.png

ObscureCalipso

Sep 14, 2023
Imo chapter 1 doesn't have to be long,once it establishes its theme,story and characters with a couple of sex sprinkled on top,it is a good start. Chapter 2 and onwards in when the story has to be longer to keep people engaged,chapter 1 is mainly showing off what you got and bringing supporters in. That said the story is interesting and using second life for the models is pretty interesting. The female mc is an instant smash idc if she takes my soul.
View attachment 2937840
I totally agree, our aim was to set up our characters and the theme of the story. I am glad that you like my idea of SL models, I wanted to do something different. I am also glad you liked the female MC as well.

Reactions: PhantomRem

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dark Allure: The Faustian Masquerade [Beta_0.0.7A] [AVD Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi i just see the game right now.
I would just like to ask a few small questions.
Because I based my filters on incest and the male protagonist.
So reading under genre future tag: female protagonist/multiple protagonist tags isn't really my style of play.

If it's just little sections of the game here and there, I might give it a try.
But I was actually wondering how much relevance does the FMC have? Is it a 50% MC, 50% FMC game style?
Because then it wouldn't be for me. I'm intolerant of female protagonists in games. That is, I prefer to play only as a male protagonist. I wouldn't want to miss more than 50% of the content. Because there is no way in the world that I go to bed with other men with the FMC. Or just to watch lesbian scenes.

So in my case the protagonist's women don't go to bed with other men or women in short.
If with the Male MC i can do threesomes ok. MFF is ok for me if i am doing it with the male MC. But there is no MMF or sharing in me world. No other men touch me women.
I also see gay tag (i read is avoidable), so another thing that i avoid.
So i really need to understand how many content i lose. In rare case i see lesbian content, but only in threesome or rare event.
This is why i ask how relevant is the FMC?
Also there is a relationship system? Because i prefer a real blood related sister :ROFLMAO:
So I would like to understand a little about the structure of the multi-protagonist if it is possible.
In the images i see two men and two women... also the shared they girls... so another thing to ask... can i avoid this other man touch the MC girls/women?

Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: Baal8 and | Vee |

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
The art looks amazing. They all look very unique and that is not something you see alot lately. The story is nice too. Thank you for sharing.

Good luck with the Game and keep up the original work!!!

Reactions: WeAreWatching

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...All the gay and/or lesbian scenes are all optional and can be chosen not to be viewed without affecting the story. As I'm still new to programming with python, I have not yet figured out how to add in a one click all to avoid this type of content at the beginning so there is an option to avoid it when that type of content comes up. So the gay and lesbian scenes are not and would not forced on anyone. They are only there as our demons being omni-sexual is an inspiration from the DC tv series Lucifer...
First of all LOVED THE ART! I have one question, gay content(I can tolerate FF but not MM) is OPTIONAL as in will happen in background but we can choose to not see it OR it is AVOIDABLE it doesn't happen if we choose not see it. I am asking this cause I don't like gay content(NO HATE TO ANYONE) and would avoid it but if later it is implied in story implicitly/explicitly that MC fucked James than that just breaks the flow of story. So is it optional or avoidable?

...As we do not have dating nor partnering dynamic currently nor planned for the novel is no NTR in general...
Will it remain No NTR in future too?

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: WeAreWatching

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
As I'm still new to programming with python, I have not yet figured out how to add in a one click all to avoid this type of content at the beginning so there is an option to avoid it when that type of content comes up.
You'd add a Yes/No menu choice.
Yes would make a variable of your choice True. For example

"Yes."
$ lgbtcontent = True
"No."
$ lgbtcontent = False

Then further down the line when it comes to the sort of content you're after. You'd set it like

if lgbtcontent = True:
(Text and Scenes)
else:
(Alternate text and scenes that would follow the story without it)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Is that a good refreshing or a bad refreshing?
I think it's refreshing in a good way, at least on my part, the story looks interesting, not to mention that moving away a little from the typical incestuous MC (Mother/son, Father/daughter) is good, not to mention that, from the description, The characters remind me a little of the protagonists of Cruel Intentions (movie).

Good luck, we'll see how it plays out.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The discussion is about if and/or how we might add pregnancy and/or breeding content to the story in mind after we implement what we have currently planned.

All the gay and/or lesbian scenes are all optional and can be chosen not to be viewed without affecting the story. As I'm still new to programming with python, I have not yet figured out how to add in a one click all to avoid this type of content at the beginning so there is an option to avoid it when that type of content comes up. So the gay and lesbian scenes are not and would not forced on anyone. They are only there as our demons being omni-sexual is an inspiration from the DC tv series Lucifer.

As we do not have dating nor partnering dynamic currently nor planned for the novel is no NTR in general.
Thank you for clarifying the dynamics of your game, that will help people know what to expect, I like the "omnisexual" part, gay content is not my thing but that creates characters that are more "free" in terms of behavior I think.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
What's to discuss. Most ppl are not gay or lesbian. Forcing them to play either is only gonna get ppl pounding the ignore button. More than forced ntr would. And that includes skipping so scene is skipped but happens anyway.
To begin with, the vast majority do not cry over lesbian or gay scenes even though they are not, the majority enjoy the lesbian ones and the gay ones, as long as they don't see them, nothing happens because at the end of the day the story is still about the MC and what he or she does, with difference with the ntr you mention where the MC is just a pathetic voyeur.

In short: No, the ntr is still more hated than a couple of gay scenes.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2936249

Overview:
"Dark Allure: The Faustian Masquerade" is a tantalizing tale of demons, witches, and supernatural beings who gather in Morrigan's club. The story revolves around Malachai, a millennial demon, and his adopted demon sister Valeria, both masters of temptation and manipulation. Together, they orchestrate a seductive dance of desire, ensnaring mortals and supernatural entities in a web of Faustian bargains. The narrative explores themes of ambition, curiosity, and the consequences of making deals with the infernal, as characters navigate a world where choices have eternal consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-17
Release Date: 2023-09-17
Developer: AVD Studios -
Censored: NO
Version: Beta_0.0.7A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Adopted demon sister is not incest. How about a patch or option to make her your sister?
Very nice game by the way. Love the graphics. Maybe, somebody can make an I-patch.

WeAreWatching

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2023
Adopted demon sister is not incest. How about a patch or option to make her your sister?
... Maybe, somebody can make an I-patch.
Per the Game Posting rules Adopted sister classifies as Incest:
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

But the idea of giving an option to be either adopted or full sister is not bad and will be considered for the next update.

Is I-patch an Iphone version? If yes that will be available with the next update as well as an Android version too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

ObscureCalipso

Sep 14, 2023
First of all LOVED THE ART! I have one question, gay content(I can tolerate FF but not MM) is OPTIONAL as in will happen in background but we can choose to not see it OR it is AVOIDABLE it doesn't happen if we choose not see it. I am asking this cause I don't like gay content(NO HATE TO ANYONE) and would avoid it but if later it is implied in story implicitly/explicitly that MC fucked James than that just breaks the flow of story. So is it optional or avoidable?

Will it remain No NTR in future too?

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: WeAreWatching
Thank you for loving the art! Glad you liked it. Gay/Lesbian content does not happen into the background at all with our story , it is completely AVOIDABLE. It was not intended to be implied that it happened in the background, there is a mistake in our script we just noticed and has been fixed it will be in the next update.

Our demons tend to be more straight throughout our storyline, because well we as the creators WeAreWatching and I are straight. There will be options for other types encounters? But it will always be avoidable and not implied that it happened later in the story.

It will remain NO NTR in the future.

WeAreWatching

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2023
Please make a non gayshit option, my eyes fking hurt here man. The game is good but after each choice i have to pray no homo to the straight god.
The gay scene(s) are and will remain avoidable through the novel, it will be made more clear what scenes lead to gay content to make it easier to avoid until I can make it completely avoid able at the beginning. Also it will be fixed for the flashback to remove the idea that maybe it happened in the background. This was not intended to happen. Just have to finish the update.
To avoid Damien sex at the bar during the flashback chose "I'm not Lucifer.".

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote