Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Whenever there should be an anal H scene, a syntax error appears ... appeared to someone else and there is how to solve it? Thank you.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Whenever there should be an anal H scene, a syntax error appears ... appeared to someone else and there is how to solve it? Thank you.
Save before the scene, Switch to CHS in the language.ini, enter the scene with chinese as language, end the scene,
save and switch back to english.

Reactions: Ruodger

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Save before the scene, Switch to CHS in the language.ini, enter the scene with chinese as language, end the scene,
save and switch back to english.
Thank you very much, it works ... but it's very annoying that ... is it the only way?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Imprisoned in the mission "Chaos gods imagine of Eyre Krol relic", I do not know where to go, the location of the description does not appear in the exit of the gate, I have walked in all the others ... any tips? Thank you. (sorry the torment, is that the game is very good and I would like to finish)

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Imprisoned in the mission "Chaos gods imagine of Eyre Krol relic", I do not know where to go, the location of the description does not appear in the exit of the gate, I have walked in all the others ... any tips? Thank you. (sorry the torment, is that the game is very good and I would like to finish)
There is a walkthrough at the OP, did you check it?

Aug 10, 2018
Isnt there should be a cg file
I couldn’t find it no matter downloading from mega or torrent or noclip
I think all my crashes the the lack of the cg folder
Can someone upload the cg folder
Maybe this can solve my problems
Please

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
For the people who are maybe annoyed by a potential flower-censored picture in the in-game "profile menu" here's the solution I made in 5 min on paint : dowload this file and put it (and replace) in "Graphics -> Pictures -> sta_img" of your game folder.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
And here's the one for the map location screen. I know it's just a small flower hiding 5 pencil stroke but it kept bugging me... original file location "Graphics -> Pictures". name : map_base_b.png

As well as the 2 black box censored enemy in "Graphics -> Battlers"

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Please, when does she start prostituting herself?
I don't remember the exact time and checkpoint but prostitution (as a job, contrary to just whoring in the street) come on the "slave/prisonner" route and at some point you should get a mission who send you to work at the brothel during chapter 2 or 3

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After the school mission, an error occurs in the middle of the sex scene ... the problem is that this scene is automatic and there is no way to jump ... is there a way to correct? If not, the game will not continue.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
After the school mission, an error occurs in the middle of the sex scene ... the problem is that this scene is automatic and there is no way to jump ... is there a way to correct? If not, the game will not continue.
Try to save right before the scene and launch the game in chinese/jap. if you can go through without error then save again after scene and re-launch the game in english

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Please, how do you fuck Ruse?
Hmm, if by ruse you mean the boy, then I think the only way is to go the virgin route. not losing a single battle and during the last fight with last boss : you win you get h-scene with boy, you lose you go full virgin until the end. At least that's how most OneOne1 games works in general

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes