f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's an interesting casual game. The pregnancy could be better though, it should at least have a birthing scene.

Anyway, congrats to the translator for the good work.

I have been looking for these games in the MTL zone. There's a lot of unexplored content there, ready to be uploaded.
Pregnancy but no birth???

What a missed opportunity...:(

Reactions: Airell
May 26, 2018
" Language: English (MTL by broken_division) "

Somehow I sincerely doubt it is English / translated.
Going to be completely honest, The Japanese for this game felt like a machine translated it from something else... I tried to run a MTL on this earlier this year and just ran into so many problems I had to put the project on hold. Nice to see someone actually managed to translate this game at all. It was an absolute nightmare.

May 26, 2018
Garbage """"TL""""
If you think you can do better try it, You can download the Japanese version over on .

Dear F95 Mods,

I get it, you have reasons for letting MTL on your site. But please, do us users a kind favor and consider creating an MTL tag so we can put it in our ignore list and not have our notifications bombarded with these... things that is supposed to be "translations". Don't intend to judge MTL lovers, but a majority of us get our hopes up seeing that Completed tag only to be dissapointed by headache inducing English. Pretty Please? Cherry On Top?

Kind Regards
I feel like at this point, that request comes through so much that they can't even sort through it. Might be worth setting up some form of feature request thread with a poll at the top. Then file a formal request using the poll as backing. I still have yet to see a formal response from the mods regarding the possibility of an MTL tag.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
is this another broken translation or just regular mtl?
basically broken_division translations have a tendency to crash is that the case?
i can deal with poetry i just don't want to be booted out half way trough it

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
is this another broken translation or just regular mtl?
basically broken_division translations have a tendency to crash is that the case?
i can deal with poetry i just don't want to be booted out half way trough it
Every game posted here even not MTL has a chance to crash, when this happens the community helps with fixes, since there are no fixes yet everything should be fine there is no need to ask before you even try...

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Every game posted here even not MTL has a chance to crash, when this happens the community helps with fixes, since there are no fixes yet everything should be fine there is no need to ask before you even try...
There has been reports of stuff being borken already though.
That said bad MTLs break games on their own, its not even close a game occasionally crashing as well as the one who does these MTLs does not give half a shit and posts them as translations if the gam starts up at all.
So far every single "translation" of him was broken and they flood the recent releases on here.

That's why people complain.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
There has been reports of stuff being borken already though.
That's why people complain.
Care to share what is broken besides a minor text wrap problem in the menu (which does not impacts the gameplay at all)?

People like you that don't even test the game are the ones that keep saying MTL games are broken while everyone else is just playing them, when you have a real issue feel free to share it so people can fix it.

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
damn it's so discri...
hero's kids....want to kill her when stil baby.
medicine 100 become 1000, the payment taken but still need to search 2 thing alone in the wilderness before it completed.....

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Dear F95 Mods,

I get it, you have reasons for letting MTL on your site. But please, do us users a kind favor and consider creating an MTL tag so we can put it in our ignore list and not have our notifications bombarded with these... things that is supposed to be "translations". Don't intend to judge MTL lovers, but a majority of us get our hopes up seeing that Completed tag only to be dissapointed by headache inducing English. Pretty Please? Cherry On Top?

Kind Regards
Completed refers to the status of the game itself. has nothing to do with translation / MTLs. Completed tag means the game is done with development; which it is the tag is correct.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Looking at the abysmal attempt at the H status I believe I know what the problem is. I am going to look into fixing it and a few other things. probably need to add word wrap too. Just gonna need the original Japanese files and I should be able to fix it.

Dorigami

Donor
Jul 4, 2017
Instead of 10 different endings what about an option for tits than actual fit on her frame and aren't stupid to look at

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I fixed the UI: patch here and proof below:

1637534842255.png

I can only do so much with the amount of screen space so Perversion does overlap with the image unfortunately. If there are any other issues please tell me and I will try and find and fix them.

May 26, 2018
Looking at the abysmal attempt at the H status I believe I know what the problem is. I am going to look into fixing it and a few other things. probably need to add word wrap too. Just gonna need the original Japanese files and I should be able to fix it.
The H status menu gave me no end of trouble back when I tried to translate this....

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Completed refers to the status of the game itself. has nothing to do with translation / MTLs. Completed tag means the game is done with development; which it is the tag is correct.
Nobody is contending the Completed tag. I can see the argument for that, hence I didn't invoke it. What I was suggesting is a MTL tag that filters out translations that make absolute butchery of the English language. I get why folks would prefer it to literal moon runes so I've no intention of opening that Pandora's box. All that is requested is that just how MTL has been accommodated on this website, please do us MTL avoiders a favor as well. Especially so when F95 webmaster has already done the majority of the work and added a "Watch" and "Ignore" feature and all that is needed is the creation of a tag that would help isolate content that generates a lot of animosity in the comment section every time a thread goes live.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Nobody is contending the Completed tag. I can see the argument for that, hence I didn't invoke it. What I was suggesting is a MTL tag that filters out translations that make absolute butchery of the English language. I get why folks would prefer it to literal moon runes so I've no intention of opening that Pandora's box. All that is requested is that just how MTL has been accommodated on this website, please do us MTL avoiders a favor as well. Especially so when F95 webmaster has already done the majority of the work and added a "Watch" and "Ignore" feature and all that is needed is the creation of a tag that would help isolate content that generates a lot of animosity in the comment section every time a thread goes live.
That has been a planned feature for like a year and a half. They plan on putting an MTL tag in when the site revamp goes live.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The H status menu gave me no end of trouble back when I tried to translate this....
That menu is kinda tricky. I honestly don't think anyone not using the engine to translate would be able to fix it due to how they implemented it. It used spaces to get the menus to the proper place.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Meaning Less