EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.jpg

Overview:
Years later the end of a war, a Dark Elf girl, Tanja has lived together with her foster mother who is a human. When she happens to get the power of darkness, a sign of change comes to her fate.
There are 10 different endings that you will see depending on how you will have acted.
Which ending is truthful to Tanja? It is you to decide it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-19
Release Date: 2018-12-26
Developer: Uzura Studio
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL by broken_division)
Other Games: Slime VS. Female Hero Party - Feel Up a Sexy Lifeguard! - The Elf's Lewd Training - A Hot Springs Vacation with my Married Office Lady Superior
Genre:

Installation:

Uploader Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Other:

Thanks Airell for sharing the game.

smp1.jpg smp2.jpg smp3.jpg smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It's an interesting casual game. The pregnancy could be better though, it should at least have a birthing scene.

Anyway, congrats to the translator for the good work.

Lots of censored japanese RPGMaker games with pregnancy lately.
I have been looking for these games in the MTL zone. There's a lot of unexplored content there, ready to be uploaded.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's an RPG where you discover yourself through various choices such as prostitution and sexual harassment. The pregnancy feature is a huge plus.
(English MTL) The result is that the dialog lags behind the decent graphics and makes the story feel a bit stiff and forced.

"In sex attack, she will be creampied if she does not have a female condom and there will be a possibility of getting pregnant."

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Looks like 3D but not quite like it.
Is this what people say 2.5D?
Anyway, how's the MTL?

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
So I got to the point where you fight the hero in the bar and it seems to have locked up? Replays every time I enter the bar. The quest with the church father seems to have broken too, it tells me to go to the weapon shop woman but the weapon shop is empty.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Dear F95 Mods,

I get it, you have reasons for letting MTL on your site. But please, do us users a kind favor and consider creating an MTL tag so we can put it in our ignore list and not have our notifications bombarded with these... things that is supposed to be "translations". Don't intend to judge MTL lovers, but a majority of us get our hopes up seeing that Completed tag only to be dissapointed by headache inducing English. Pretty Please? Cherry On Top?

Kind Regards