May 26, 2018
That menu is kinda tricky. I honestly don't think anyone not using the engine to translate would be able to fix it due to how they implemented it. It used spaces to get the menus to the proper place.... :ROFLMAO:
Which is why for my attempt at translating the game I used the engine. I was going through block by block of text.

Boghet

Dec 6, 2017
* Replay scenes will be unlocked upon clearing the game so you don't have to lose intentionally.
I wish more games had this sort of announcement. Sometimes I get a little annoyed when I'm not sure whether CGs are unlocked only when defeated and you get through the entire game only to realise that you shoulda been playing like you just graduated from baby's first RPG and losing to every new enemy variant you see.

I don't mind getting the defeat CGs (sometimes, anyway) but it'd just be nice to know whether it's required to be defeated, especially in games when recollection rooms are found at the end only.

maidmolly

Apr 20, 2021
How do you work in the brothel? The lady keeps going on about underwear. Do I really have to spend 100k to buy the sexy lingerie? Why work in the brothel if I have that kind of money?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I fixed the UI: patch here and proof below:

View attachment 1512640

I can only do so much with the amount of screen space so Perversion does overlap with the image unfortunately. If there are any other issues please tell me and I will try and find and fix them.
I tried to download but here it is showing a file in WinRAR saying the name stream

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I tried to download but here it is showing a file in WinRAR saying the name stream
I am aware. This is the fault of cloudflare. I can't do anything while the site is fucked up. All the files are gone I have to reupload ALL my files. I have been asked about this at least 10 times on 10 different threads. Like I have said on the others, nothing I can do right now.

Reactions: f9account

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I am aware. This is the fault of cloudflare. I can't do anything while the site is fucked up. All the files are gone I have to reupload ALL my files. I have been asked about this at least 10 times on 10 different threads. Like I have said on the others, nothing I can do right now.
worse than i think i asked to save some games because i put everything here...

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
I'm working on a full translation (despite only knowing english)

Here's what I've done so far, just the intro and a few of the first few scenes of the game are translated, still worth it as you can actually understand the intro cut-scene now that I've actually written it to make sense.

Tell me if this is something anyone on here would want, I only really want to spend my time on it to help others, so if this doesn't do that, there's no point.

Update(Dec 13th):
I've translated some more scenes, I'll publish all the updated versions under this message, I'll include a version number so you know if you have the most updated one.

Update(Dec 16th):
I've updated a ton of scenes, there's a lot of text in this game so it's not everything, but I still hope this is helpful to all of you.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
That menu is kinda tricky. I honestly don't think anyone not using the engine to translate would be able to fix it due to how they implemented it. It used spaces to get the menus to the proper place.... :ROFLMAO:
Dunno if it's just me but opening the menu causes the game to slow down. Any fix?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Dunno if it's just me but opening the menu causes the game to slow down. Any fix?
I have not experienced this. To be fair I played very little of this game. could be something in the engine causing it, or a plugin. I would have to look into it. Not sure I will have time to though. how bad a slowdown are we talking

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
I decided to actually play the game to find text that I haven't translated in the beginning parts of the game, and I found two legit ways to farm infinite gold.

Method 1:
Infinite Gold 1.png
You can go into any building and just keep stealing from a persons back forever basically because the guards will never enter the building, they'll only try to catch you once you leave the building. Stealing only provides 100~1000 gold per steal though, so it's very monotonous and long.

Method 2 (better, you need the flash run ability for this method):
Infinite Gold 2.png
You can go into the bar and accept the ghost extermination quest and just keep using the "flash run" ability if you get into a fight, running still counts as you exterminating them so you can spam through all the fights at a very low level and get 10,000 gold for each 'quest completed', then you can just sleep in the bed provided to regain your AP and repeat for as long as you want.

Reactions: Hogire

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I decided to actually play the game to find text that I haven't translated in the beginning parts of the game, and I found two legit ways to farm infinite gold.

Method 3: Prostitute until pregnant (this does not require the brothel) earning however much money that nets you. Talk to almost any male outside while pregnant to get paid, I believe, 20,000 gold for prostituting to them. You can do this several times (five, I believe) before she starts rejecting because (and I have to quote this...) her "semen tank" is full.
She can also rest once and then find another male for another 20,000, but this clears only one... uh, semen slot... even if you rest multiple times. Still, that's a decent chunk of money. Eventually, she'll have to pay 50,000 to give birth (the first three, there's an option to skip this payment, by the way).
If there's a way to clear more than one... semen slot... this would make it more efficient.

• Haha
Reactions: ustar