Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Shortly, the bad points:
  • It lacks a bit of story around and within scenes (some scenes are "Oh, a woman! Let's fuck", not to speak about the father...)
  • Some characters SHOULD be worked a bit more (compared to the other girls, the barmaid is... annoyingly ugly).
  • MC's choice is a bit special... Why the scar, seriously? "Bad boy" look can be achieved otherwise...

But I HIGHLY appreciate these points:
  • Isekai. Love it, period.
  • Sister is... stunning. Those eyes!!!!
  • The choice system have a short-term effect: you chose the bad one? You die... BUT you're warped immediately to the beginning of the sequence - no need to save at hundred of possible key choices, then load constantly, whoohooo!!!
  • Animations - not the best ones I've seen, but good enough.

Good start, let see where it will go...

Kotatsuneko

May 11, 2017

Hello everyone, I'm sorry
I'm sorry that I left no news about myself. I had the opportunity to go to work in the north, I had to go on a business trip for work, I did not think that I would stay there for so long, now I will have a couple of months of rest, at this time I want to devote myself to development, and after that I plan to move to another country ... One person expressed a desire to help with the translation, this was before my departure, but so far I was not there, but he did not, although version 0.03 was not particularly large, now it has a Google translation, I don’t know if it is worth uploading it.

Honestly, while I was in the north, I had time to think about mistakes, since this was my first game, I made a lot of mistakes (Initially, there was a very bad translation. The main character is very ordinary. The actions developed very quickly, the heroes were not revealed and it quickly came to erotic scenes. There were a lot of problems with the lighting and animations. Some girls' faces were not of the best quality. These are some of them.) I think it would be better to start making a new game, given the mistakes that I committed. Moreover, I have great ideas for a new game. If you need a version of the game 0.03 with google translation, just send me a message. You can also help me with the choice of girls whom I could transfer to the new game, I think some of them are my best creation in this game.

I also want to thank all those few who supported me. You can remain my friends, without support in the form of patrons, and I will be ready to thank you by sending a new game when it is ready.

Version 0.03 with google translation (The game is divided into 3 different branches when you meet a slave trader with a slave in a tavern, I made a continuation of the option when you choose to bring a dagger to a man):

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019

I'm sorry that I left no news about myself. I had the opportunity to go to work in the north, I had to go on a business trip for work, I did not think that I would stay there for so long, now I will have a couple of months of rest, at this time I want to devote myself to development, and after that I plan to move to another country ... One person expressed a desire to help with the translation, this was before my departure, but so far I was not there, but he did not, although version 0.03 was not particularly large, now it has a Google translation, I don’t know if it is worth uploading it.

Honestly, while I was in the north, I had time to think about mistakes, since this was my first game, I made a lot of mistakes (Initially, there was a very bad translation. The main character is very ordinary. The actions developed very quickly, the heroes were not revealed and it quickly came to erotic scenes. There were a lot of problems with the lighting and animations. Some girls' faces were not of the best quality. These are some of them.) I think it would be better to start making a new game, given the mistakes that I committed. Moreover, I have great ideas for a new game. If you need a version of the game 0.03 with google translation, just send me a message. You can also help me with the choice of girls whom I could transfer to the new game, I think some of them are my best creation in this game.

I also want to thank all those few who supported me. You can remain my friends, without support in the form of patrons, and I will be ready to thank you by sending a new game when it is ready.

Version 0.03 with google translation (The game is divided into 3 different branches when you meet a slave trader with a slave in a tavern, I made a continuation of the option when you choose to bring a dagger to a man):
Google Drive
Thanks for letting us know but why not just reboot this game since it is still only at version 0.2 or 0.3?

Now, I don't mind if you feel that it should be better to move to a new game but I always hate devs that abandon games.

Just try to get someone who is a native English speaker to proofread. Google translate is okay but not perfect.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1619776959005.png

Yup ... dev needs a choice of gurls to carry over to a new game, given the grave mistakes in this one ... anyone care to contribute a tad bit?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read the literal last post of dev ... we be talking about it just above:

Google Drive
View attachment 1170875

Yup ... dev needs a choice of gurls to carry over to a new game, given the grave mistakes in this one ... anyone care to contribute a tad bit?

Noticed 0.3 was posted here, did someone get a hold of the dev? Is he continuing this project?
With some improvment to story and backstory this game have potential to become great.
Dev looking to have some of the babes carry through a new game.

Did you play this game?

Please give 0.3 a shot and tell us where gurls would go in another game.
How would they go forth in a supposed 0.4 version?
Dev is set that there are unforgivable mistakes in this game so a new one is being coined.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Harem are the most realistic games,we all have a harem,I have one with twenty girls in my harem:KEK:(in my dreams).

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dark Harem [v0.3] [Nodrean] crunched

Original Size PC: 811 MB

Compressed Size PC: 170 MB
DarkHarem-0.03test-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 153 MB

DarkHarem-0.03test-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
What's with HS and male characters? Females are decent but most of not all looks like total creep. Feel like first person pov would would be better.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes