raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
In my opinion, if the Dev has time to be on Discord, than they have time to be on Patreon/Subscribestar/Whatever they use. This has all the signs of being abandoned.

All we can do is move on to something else and enjoy the surprise if this game ever gets updated again.
But, but how can the dev find 2 minutes out of every 131,000 minutes to keep his supporters informed and avoid getting the abandoned status here? It's literally impossible? I mean. Unless he has the superpower of posting to Patreon almost never!

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Dev is active on Discord, and the time between updates required for an abandoned tag is FAR longer than 6 months. What you're calling for is just an annoyance for the mods...
Just to clarify, it's 18 months without an update, or 3 months without communication (apparently the dev is active on his discord, but has not been communicative on his Patreon.

Also, once an abandoned tag has been applied, it's only supposed to be removed when an update shows up here.

Rules of the site. Dev can be plugging away hard, but haven't finished anything lately, and aren't keeping their public informed as to what's happening.

Last edited:

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
I really hate this, the story was great, the toons weren't something to write home about, but as an ex EQ player, its the game play that matters! And the character writing and story was just lovingly written to be as funny as can be. If this is abandoned, I do how the dev comes back to make a new game or if they are burned out will find a second wind for this, it was a true gem.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

kossgreg

Nov 25, 2020
I think we need to remind ourselves that this is a pirate site, getting the abandoned tag here does not mean that the dev stop working on the game, he doesn't need to follow the rules here so he won't get an abandoned tag. It seems he's active on discord (still i believe he should update on patreon once per month since is his main source of income).

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes