F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Ah ok. Just one scene? I could deal with sifting through that.

Nah, not my cup of tea honestly, but it's all good. I'll give it a shot. I just was a little worried that the whole game was like that. Which would have sucked for me because omg the models are hot! You did a very, very good job. The menus, the music, the way the gallery selection is set up. It's really well put together and I'm on Android. I might download it on PC to get the full effect.
Thanks, and yes the rendered image is 1920 x 1080 px you should play in the PC... I guess...

Reactions: PokeIssau

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
Ever wondered what was too lewd in that scene?

too lewd.PNG

Then boy do I have the mod for you right now^^

This lets you play the old and new scene in the Book of memory and ingame.

Should work with all versions, including future updates.

Thanks to the anonymous modder that gave me this to post it here ;)

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Changelog shows quite a bit of new content in this one. Quite looking forward to a DL but perhaps I should wait for the next one?

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
Just edited my reply, sorry for not articulating my problem correctly, it was not about the clicking itself, it was about not knowing when to click and when to wait. I have not played this game for a while thus missed on crucial updates. Sorry about the confusion.
if you ever click too much and miss something, you can just scroll up to go back a bit. but as much as possible just click near the center of the screen when you're reading through dialogue or moving to the next scene. don't put your mouse on the lower part of the screen or you might accidentally click a choice when it pops up

Reactions: akumajan

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
i need help with Kimiko/Kimika. i was checking the guide, but i'm not sure how to trigger the 2nd art practice with Momoko and Kimiko

also how do i trigger Okemia's #6 scene?

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
I saw that the anal tag was recently added to this. Does that mean it's only for one or two recent scenes? Or has there been butt stuff all along and someone just remembered to add the tag?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Okay, i am confus this event.

i gave medication to akari. then blue girl becomes white girl etc...

event 1 and 2.
1. i could find where rukari (name?)(blue girl) in moring - fun is i cant find her in all region nothing.
cant back to red witch before task is finish.

2.could take blue girl to airi evening. but nothing happens.

look like i am stuck in the wall :) any tips? thanks.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I saw that the anal tag was recently added to this. Does that mean it's only for one or two recent scenes? Or has there been butt stuff all along and someone just remembered to add the tag?
no it part of the new event if you do the solider training, I been wanting to see Luna and her daughter to see if Luna get a payback for her daugther birthday fun

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Okay, i am confus this event.

i gave medication to akari. then blue girl becomes white girl etc...

event 1 and 2.
1. i could find where rukari (name?)(blue girl) in moring - fun is i cant find her in all region nothing.
cant back to red witch before task is finish.

2.could take blue girl to airi evening. but nothing happens.

look like i am stuck in the wall :) any tips? thanks.
yea do what I did, it didn't want to kick in the next morning for some reason, so I just did a take a nap till night time, then go to sleep for the night, finally a couple of days later it kick in, but for me, it was telling me that they needing time alone

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes