syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
how can i Absorb magic? My magic are 3 . And i don't where can i find more book to read.
also my magic notes have nothing new at this moment.But i have not unlock all the scenes.
There is my save.
Once first book is talking with your sister, next one is at the school, that the 2 that I have found so far

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
where can i find some sexual stuff for Red Witch? I only find Erotic book #1
wait till you see the mother going to her room nude, she have a dildo and then you can watch her, if your love and coruptions is high enough with her, you can help her with it, lol, once she fall asleep, go back to steal and take it to red witch, then you and red witch have a toy to play with each time you see red witch

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
how can i Absorb magic? My magic are 3
at the moment i believe 3 is the maximum magic power you can get. you don't need more for the story

where can i find some sexual stuff for Red Witch? I only find Erotic book #1
you can find a pink dildo in airi's room if you've peeked at her using it already. you also need to give rum to the Red Witch for 3 nights i think but i think you already did that

Who is the real killer in Taka Murder Investigation ?
all of them are the murderers. first one used the poison, second was the strangler, third one wrote the letter

Oh look, helium breasts. No wonder the popularity.
based on what i hear from people, they're more interested in the character models, their events, and the scenes in the game. some people are also really into the story cuz F.Lord put some mystery themes in it

you have to go to your room then click on "more action" then "masturbate"

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get the Momoko memory #11?

The Book of Memory Guide only says "First art practice", but I never saw anything about art practices in the game so far, so I have no idea what this means. Can it be triggered later in the game?

I would also appreciate any hints for Taka #13 ("Lord freedom day"), Nami #9 ("Taka Nami Airi in castle front"), and Okemia & Luna #6 ("Birthday Gift").

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get the Momoko memory #11?

The Book of Memory Guide only says "First art practice", but I never saw anything about art practices in the game so far, so I have no idea what this means. Can it be triggered later in the game?

I would also appreciate any hints for Taka #13 ("Lord freedom day"), Nami #9 ("Taka Nami Airi in castle front"), and Okemia & Luna #6 ("Birthday Gift").
For some of them art pratice to kick in, you have to go to the couch and hit hang out, when you see her coming home from school in the afternoon, follow her to her room to kick it in, the peek one, don't do it, you want the knock and go talk to her in her room in the afternoon

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
So syfy88man, how the game walkthough coming along? Have u start one yet or are u nearly finish with it?
still working on it, all the side stuff is done but for mommmmmmmmyyyyyyy, i am missing some of the book of memories for them, so I thinking of going back to start again to see if I can find them, as for the new event with the dark fairies and yep, I usssseeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd way toooooooo much magic and everyone now knows where I live and are coming for me
lol

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
still working on it, all the side stuff is done but for mommmmmmmmyyyyyyy, i am missing some of the book of memories for them, so I thinking of going back to start again to see if I can find them, as for the new event with the dark fairies and yep, I usssseeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd way toooooooo much magic and everyone now knows where I live and are coming for me
lol
I do know that some of the events are a timer, meaning some are only in the morning when it kicks and some are in the afternoon once she get off of work, the rest I am not sure but the ones where she is with someone, I think I have found them

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
As you can see everyone, yep I have 98% done but there a couple for mommy and a couple for the sister that I have seem to missed and for some reason it not kicking in, My guess it a timer, like the dildo one for the red witch, you have to catch mommy walking around with it and then follow her to steal the dildo for the red witch but I thinking of doing a replay to see if I can found them few that I missed.

Reactions: asd33asd33

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
For some of them art pratice to kick in, you have to go to the couch and hit hang out, when you see her coming home from school in the afternoon, follow her to her room to kick it in, the peek one, don't do it, you want the knock and go talk to her in her room in the afternoon
That worked! Thanks.

nobody5260

Sep 23, 2017
Restart ur android remove all programs in tab and try again. sr my eng so bad lul
Downloaded nopy version instead, closed all tabs, restarted, install still failed. Tried for a while but failed at ~90%. I got ~6gb of space left so didnt run outa space.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes