syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Ok here is a quick look at the gallery, thanks to someone in here who shared their game save 100% done, I was able to look at it and see which of the 2 that I am missing for my book of memories gallery, now back to work on getting this walkthrough done
Dark Magic by F Lord Game Update

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Ok here is a quick look at the gallery, thanks to someone in here who shared their game save 100% done, I was able to look at it and see which of the 2 that I am missing for my book of memories gallery, now back to work on getting this walkthrough done
Dark Magic by F Lord Game Update
Will your walkthrough be in video format or will you write it as a guide (or both)...same as the previous ver.3?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Will your walkthrough be in video format or will you write it as a guide (or both)...same as the previous ver.3?
I do both, yea it might be in a video for ones who just want to watch it but I do also write it out for others to follow as a check list here a example of what I do College Life by MikeMaster v0.1.7 Day 1, Walkthrough

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
so hopefully I get more traffic, I just finished doing a day 1 to day 5 and I make it public and post here but the rest I hope others will come to my page and support me

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
For the ones who are following me on F95 site, I hope helps and get some of you guys and girls to come support me, so I keep doing this, yea I am on a fixed income but do enjoy looking and helping others find things in game and getting them unlocked. I have to the censored version which will allow me to post as a public posting but do hope you all like the work I did

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
For the ones who are following me on F95 site, I hope helps and get some of you guys and girls to come support me, so I keep doing this, yea I am on a fixed income but do enjoy looking and helping others find things in game and getting them unlocked. I have to the censored version which will allow me to post as a public posting but do hope you all like the work I did
So...From what I understand u planning to making it a patreon only Walkthrough?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
So...From what I understand u planning to making it a patreon only Walkthrough?
yea and hi Putzi. Yea the free will be censored but at least you can watch it and read it but the one with my famous OMG cover-up art, lol, will be behind the Patreon wall, don't want to make the Patreon Police Patrol angry for not following the rules

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
yea and hi Putzi. Yea the free will be censored but at least you can watch it and read it but the one with my famous OMG cover-up art, lol, will be behind the Patreon wall, don't want to make the Patreon Police Patrol angry for not following the rules
Just so that I understand clearly, are u making 2 COMPLETE walkthough versions, one (patreon written & uncensored video format guide) and the other one free video format but with censored cover-art?

What about a free written guide or is that only for patreon?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Just so that I understand clearly, are u making 2 COMPLETE walkthough versions, one (patreon written & uncensored video format guide) and the other one free video format but with censored cover-art?

What about a free written guide or is that only for patreon?
pretty much the free one gets the walkthrough and the video, but due to the Patreon rules, I have to censor cover art on it but it will be free to anyone who wants the write up and to watch the video with the censored cover art but the Patreon version is the same video but without the censored cover art, this time around I am trying something new and just adding my comment here and there for clues or tips instead of doing my version of voice over since I am told my annoying redneck voice is hard to deal with for some people.

Reactions: Putzi

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Ok here is another playthrough with a written up guide for the game
Dark Magic by F.Lord Game Day 5 to Day 8 Playthrough - Censored

Reactions: Putzi

weeeweee

Jan 11, 2018
Anything made with Honey Select. Best examples are Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor and Solvalley School.
Ecchi Sensei has a similar look, and is great. Don't know if its HS (I'm not super techy), but it's similar. Also One More Chance is another good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes