TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks Putzi, I have to try them out, the one game red star studio, I think I have seen before but the other one, the kuggazer is one that I am not seen before, so thanks again Putzi
Waifu Academy has similar art, but it's not open world.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello The Devian, I was wondering what the first fan sig you have there is? I tried searching it but cannot find it..
Bonds of Blood?
It is still a WiP Vampire game, could be months before I have anything more than samples to show for that one. I want to get the plot mostly sorted before I put out a demo.
Thanks for the interest. ;)

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The game crashes more and more while playing it. In the clininc I also got an exception error. If I get it again, I try to make a screenshot.

Here is the screen shot:
1565595843573.png

And it always crashes, I can't proceed in the clinic.

Last edited:

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Do a google search.
I found a lot about this error message.
It's up to your Windows or Hardware

jax88112

Jun 13, 2018
I want to find all the background music for each but I really can't find it.
The music is really nice.
Who can help me, please.
QAQ

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I want to find all the background music for each but I really can't find it.
The music is really nice.
Who can help me, please.
QAQ
Maybe they get visible if you start unren which "unzips everything". You find the program in the forum her. Just type in the search line 'unren' and search only the titles. Not sure which format is normally used with Renpyn. You must put unren in the folder with the exe file.

Last edited:

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I'm having a bit of an issue with reading books; The book you buy from the store called 'Erotic Book#1'. When i go to the read a book section, the book does not appear. I checked my inventory to see if it was there and it was. Would like some help as i'm not sure how else to read a book or acquire one. ( The walk-through tells you to buy the book and then read it.) 1565709529498.png 1565709554189.png

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm having a bit of an issue with reading books; The book you buy from the store called 'Erotic Book#1'. When i go to the read a book section, the book does not appear. I checked my inventory to see if it was there and it was. Would like some help as i'm not sure how else to read a book or acquire one. ( The walk-through tells you to buy the book and then read it.) View attachment 370965 View attachment 370966

Erotic Book I & II are only for the girls, you will not learn anything from them.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes