MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
How do I get Kumo the spider again? Airi killed him after I left him the first time in Momoko's room and apparently I need to repeat do it again for Momoko scene #22 and 23
Read the walkthrough better. You need to do Airi #21 not Momoko. Airi #21 is Family Dinner

AZÁDcharlie

Aug 18, 2019
The estimate date for the next update will be around first quarter of the next month. The renderings are almost done now. There's a bunch of long scenes. The development will take some time because of the revamping for some character. But they are all good.
hmmm nice sir I want to say you something I'm sorry sir I thought I forced you to update the game I Know you also want the same but I was just exited after completing this update but now I apologise please forgive me sir if I forced you and lastly just do what are you doing give us your best I know it takes long for developing a good game but now I understand please forgive me sir sorry......
Till that time I'll wait I know wait makes results more sweet......... Thanks sir

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
at the moment i believe 3 is the maximum magic power you can get. you don't need more for the story

you can find a pink dildo in airi's room if you've peeked at her using it already. you also need to give rum to the Red Witch for 3 nights i think but i think you already did that

all of them are the murderers. first one used the poison, second was the strangler, third one wrote the letter

based on what i hear from people, they're more interested in the character models, their events, and the scenes in the game. some people are also really into the story cuz F.Lord put some mystery themes in it

you have to go to your room then click on "more action" then "masturbate"
theres no masturbate option, how to do that?

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
anyone knows where nana is ?
and also how to trigger scenes with dark fairies? i only unlocked 3 out of 12 scene already

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
My game is broken I think. When I go sleep, it says "The Castle tonight", but when the screen opens, it is at the mining girl evening already..

Jul 18, 2018
Do you know what'd be great, a mod for this game that tells you/gives better hints than the one given, because I get stuck or put on a stand still in this game for ages and it can be very irritating. Is this just me?

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
Do you know what'd be great, a mod for this game that tells you/gives better hints than the one given, because I get stuck or put on a stand still in this game for ages and it can be very irritating. Is this just me?
i had the same feeling before, but there's a walkthrough/guide for anyone who's stuck if youre interested

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Just finished the game,cant wait for the next update. One of the best i have played. I hoped you finish this game man. You're doing a great job.

Reactions: Vanderer

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
HI can you pls help me i tried to activate incest using truestory - Airi = Mom it did not work is there any way to activate incest or is this the only way?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes