Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Just finished the game,cant wait for the next update. One of the best i have played. I hoped you finish this game man. You're doing a great job.
if you finished it did you do it while activating incest if so how? i tried using the truestory - Airi = Mom command it did not work can you help pls.

husky6

Jan 25, 2019
I've got every memory except for Special Events 4..Went to the lake and missed 3 times at fishing but never get to talk to Sada about this..The only option that i get is just to hang out with her..
Can anyone tell me what to do here?..

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK, I am back, sorry for the long delay, My Xsplit that I use to game capture games and had to get reactive again. you can look on my Patreon Page to see what happen
Dark Magic by F.Lord Game Day 9 to Day 11 Playthrough - Censored

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
OK, I am back, sorry for the long delay, My Xsplit that I use to game capture games and had to get reactive again. you can look on my Patreon Page to see what happen
Dark Magic by F.Lord Game Day 9 to Day 11 Playthrough - Censored
Hi can you help me pls when use the console command truestory - Airi = Mom the game still says i am adopted is the choosing between early dialogue the only option or is there no incest in this game?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
oh ty i was going crazy that the console command was not working much oblige
yea when you get to the ending where you catch that one certain person that hates all human males but you start to do some corruption training to her, yea you get that story about the males in the game but if you catch on, congrats but if you trying to do game patch or game mode to help in the game, I am not good on doing game mode to a game, I just play the game and make game stream playthrough with a walkthrough for the game

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
yea when you get to the ending where you catch that one certain person that hates all human males but you start to do some corruption training to her, yea you get that story about the males in the game but if you catch on, congrats but if you trying to do game patch or game mode to help in the game, I am not good on doing game mode to a game, I just play the game and make game stream playthrough with a walkthrough for the game
It was just driving me crazy as to why the truestory command was not working. so this game does not have any incest right in relation to the MC i mean?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
It was just driving me crazy as to why the truestory command was not working. so this game does not have any incest right in relation to the MC i mean?
I think it was disabled, I do know that the game went under a couple of game review for the incest stuff and it might be why it not working, Yes Patreon will not allow any incest stuff but F95 is also doing it but some modders might add it in later when the game get closer to being done

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
You wasted a lot of time trying to put it in to the Renpy command code? Click on the Save icon and tell me it doesn't have "Code" menu in it.

Reactions: Kaeris

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
You wasted a lot of time trying to put it in to the Renpy command code? Click on the Save icon and tell me it doesn't have "Code" menu in it.
Oh Yea F. Lord, you right, I forgot that part, Randeep44 , when you playing the game, right-click the mouse button to take you to the menu screen and about the 3rd or 4th spot down, you should see the word CODE, if not, please let F. Lord know and if you could, you might want to do a game save file to share with F. Lord so he or she can look at your save copy to see what is missing. I use Discord with I am working with Game Creator to share screenshots and game save files, if you have F. Lord Discord channel, do it that way since sometimes Patreon and F95 could yell about it unless you click on the spoiler button to hide it so others will not be bothered but a spoiled part of the game

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Dark Magic by F.Lord Game Day 11 to Day 14 Playthrough - Censored

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Dark Magic by F.Lord Game Day 14 to Day 18 Playthrough - Censored

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello everyone!

I have an update on my situation. Now, I got a full-time job and already started working. About Dark Magic, I will try my best to bring you guys the new update as much as I can. It's going to be a lot of hard work, but I won't complain much about my money situation. Even though I said that doesn't mean I don't need your support, I still need them.

I will release the mini-project: Lonely Housewife first (Now, it only wants to be proofread) After that, I will try to finish the main game update this month too. The rendering images are done now. There are 800+ new images. I took so long because some scenes are really hard to craft. I have to download a bunch of assets and a lot of Photoshop works to make it done. But worth it! The scenes look great, and I feel nice about them.

Finally, I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I know I take a quite long time to make this update. Thank you for you who keep supporting on me and the project. I have a lot more to come. And I think you will enjoy them as much as I love to do it as well.

Thank you.
F. Lord

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes