syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yahoo, I got a new supporter and thanks to Derek Cline for supporting me at the $5 Tier level, thank you Derek and I do hope you enjoy the work that I am doing
Dark Magic by F. Lord Game Day 18 to Day 23 Play-through - Censored

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Can anyone help me with these memories:
Airi #6 #27
Momoko #31 #23
Dark fairy #5 #6
I am doing a gameplay walkthrough and showing how to unlock each of them if you click on the ones that I share to here, it going to be the censored version due to the public sharing rules that Patreon has, but I have the same video but without my famous OMG cover to the video. If check out my Patreon Page, you see the video as well as a few other creators that I have made a video for

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Why was the option to auto-forward removed? I hate that. I don't want to manually click every line of text, so I end up just skipping, getting lost and losing interest. It's not like auto-forward takes away from anything.

• Angry
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Dark Magic by F.Lord Game Day 23 to Day 25 Playthrough - Censored

Hey Putzi, I gave you a shout out and share your work in this gameplay as well on the patreon page

Reactions: Putzi

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I think I may have a bug with Momoko #6. The guide says to stop her in the evening as she's walking to the bath and then walk away, but I've done that dozens of times and the scene has never triggered. I've tired triggering the scene via the bathroom and her room but have no success. I've unlocked literally every other scene in the game and it doesn't appear that raising her corruption does anything at this point. Am I missing some weird trick to get the scene to trigger?

Edit, I finally figured out the right thing to search for and got the answer. She has to have her towel on.

Reactions: Putzi

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I don't think you can permanently miss any of the unlocks. I had no clue what I was doing for most the game and got a 100% unlock.\

Some of the events require you to go to the living room and wait on the couch to trigger. Those took me a long time to find.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes