syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
For the ones who keep asking for a walkthrough, sadly the last one was for version 3 and we now up to version 8.01, what I might do is do a play and make up one which is what I use on my channel, I wish to support this creator but I am already supporting other creators but I really do like this game story, so let me sit down and work on one for the new version

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Does any one know how to get Red Witch event #16? Im stuck try to get that event and every event after that. Is there another character I am suppose to advance first?

Edit: Neverming, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
yea do what I did, it didn't want to kick in the next morning for some reason, so I just did a take a nap till night time, then go to sleep for the night, finally a couple of days later it kick in, but for me, it was telling me that they needing time alone
Well, i did what you did..nap to night then sleep etc...over 7 days..still nothing happens...hope not its some with bug :(
mayne i need to play new again ?.

Diene

Apr 5, 2019
When u got Ruriko in ur home u will automatically introduce her to Airi and then Momoko
>Wait till night time
>Go to Airi room at night time u should get a scene with her + Ruriko
>Sleep
>Wait till night time
>Go to Momoko room, Ruriko scene should trigger

(you are not supposed to find her in the house or town, she is invisible)

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone know the right pattern to his the beer bottles? I keep missing.
to get it, I had to make sure the hottie slut outside in the morning was happy and taken care of, then keep doing the evening with her and it took about a week till it kicked in but yea, drunk you will score with her in about a week time of going to the bar every night, drink from the start of the bar when it opens to when the bar closed each night, then it kick in

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Hey, I have a question: School had already been unloked in my save, but the first scene with sis about that had not been unlocked, it's my save broken??

jikhak

May 5, 2017
how can i Absorb magic? My magic are 3 . And i don't where can i find more book to read.
also my magic notes have nothing new at this moment.But i have not unlock all the scenes.
There is my save.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes