Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Man every single game I like to play on this side is taking forever with devs excusing the heck out of why they suddenly need a freaking year or half of it to finish what they did in 1-3 months before. All while milking the fans for cash. Looking at you Summertime Saga, Where the heart is, Breeder of the Nephelym, Waifu Academy, Light of my life and especially Mythic Manor which only comes out when the pressure is at max.
Light of my life at least always has solid work and isn't over in 5 minutes, but the rest? Always the burnout claims and how there vision was once again too big for them to handle. Summertime Saga is working on the same damn update for 2 years now for crying out loud. What is going on?
But does that excuse the dev {NR} of taking more than a year per update? I don't.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Seeing how it has been almost a year since the last update, this is why I will NEVER be a patreon for creators like this. It is sad as this is one of my favorite games. Just my opinion but if a person is going to make one of these games, they need to man-up and treat their followers right and see the game till it is finished for all to enjoy instead of taking advantage of their patreons.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What is the 17.0 changelog?
I's on the previous page:

The continuation of the main storyline (Main content)
Fixed bugs in some Momoko BOM scenes
Updated Splash Screen image
Updated Location scene background images (Ex. Living room)
Updated Living room time of the day images
Updated Peep Airi dildo solo animation videos
Updated First sex with Airi animation videos
Updated Nami rainy day first sex animation videos
Updated Namie under the counter boobjob animation videos
Updated Momoko room service: Footjob images & animation videos
Updated Dildo with Red Witch & Ruriko sex scene
Updated The Castle images (Kimiko takes you for a tour)
Updated Airi room service: Boobjob (Full scene)
Updated Airi room service: Oil massage - Fingerings videos
Updated Airi room service: Oil massage - Missionary videos
Updated Airi room standing images
Updated Taka at home images
Reworked Kana's introduction scene (Rewrite)
Reworked Red Witch first encounter scene (Rewrite kinda)
Added new main menu video: The Red Witch
Added Airi sleepover service: Breastfeeding Handjob
Added Airi bathroom services: Foarmy Boobjob & Smooshy Armpits
Added Living room threesome fun with Airi & Momoko
Added Airi & Taka double handjob breastfeedings
Added missing Ruriko's BOM scene
Added more sound effects
You can invite Airi to Taka's for a breastfeeding party.
Move Yasuko's office sex service from 4th to 2nd menu level

There are many enhanced images throughout the game.
All new BOM scenes will be in the "Special" segments, such as MC's birthday.

You can replay the scene using the Book of Memory [Row, Column]
Airi: [3,5], [4,2], [3,3]
Red Witch: [1,1], [2,2]
Momoko: [2,1]
Nami: [1,5]
Hitomu & Namie: [1,6]
Dark Fairy & Kana: [1,2]

Update estimate playtime (V.0.16.0-V.0.17.0): ~3 hour
Start from beginning estimate playtime: ~43 hours

Reactions: snow123789456

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Whats this? I completely forgot about this game. Haven't played it since v0.5. But after reading some of these comments I wonder if I should just go back to forgetting...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dark Magic [v0.17.0] [F.Lord]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
WOW !! has it been a Year already?? man i can't wait to get into this.... starting completely from the beginning because i have NO FUCKING idea what's going on since last i played. an then doing it Again 2-3 years from now when it is fininshed. but fear not my fellow fans . i Will git er dun! :eek::sleep:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Quite a long time since I've played this, but did this at least tried to explain why you are the last men on worth?

Don't get me wrong, I fricking love harems, but I also like when a game tries to give an effort in making a plausible story, even if it sounds ridiculous. Because the last men on the world for the sake of being the last men on the world isn't necessarily a good thing.

I recall as well the models being pretty cute, specially the sister, hopefully the girls personality continues to improve and not only "thirsty" towards the MC.

iluvclamp

May 29, 2021
Quite a long time since I've played this, but did this at least tried to explain why you are the last men on worth?

Don't get me wrong, I fricking love harems, but I also like when a game tries to give an effort in making a plausible story, even if it sounds ridiculous. Because the last men on the world for the sake of being the last men on the world isn't necessarily a good thing.

I recall as well the models being pretty cute, specially the sister, hopefully the girls personality continues to improve and not only "thirsty" towards the MC.
Maybe you clicked through all the pertinent texts explaining why you are the only man and only man to be born in recent times. It is a visual novel not a game and you obviously missed a big part of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: KermitwithaC
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes