Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Oh my. Let me clear my throat. :censored:

"Hey guys, someone upload latest save, I lost mine/my little brother deleted mine/I don't have time to play and would rather jump to the end than actually just put off playing until I do have time" (I'm sure those on the last one definitely actually maybe have a busy schedule, but it's still adding to the pile)

"Does anyone know how to deal with this game-breaking bug?" (despite it having been brought up real early on in the thread that it's not a bug, they're just following a dead walkthrough that has been repeatedly stated to be out-of-date; the search function, not Google, is your best friend here)

"Can someone put up the patreon code for skipping to the new content" (times 10, on one page, five minutes after an update, then three hours after, then 5 days after, there's a trend here) (bonus points, the excuse "I nuke my saves from orbit every time I get to the end of new content, can someone lend me theirs?")

"Go to this developers page and talk mad shit despite having never heard of this before today, as I have it on good authority they're a shitbag and the Truth must be spread to all corners of the known world, and then, the galaxy." (Whether or not the developer is a hack, that's just malice mongering)
The save starts cap 8, I not finished the game yet, so I can not say which end will be ..
(I did not follow the walkthrough) Page11 / save4

Last edited:
Reactions: ChounenManager6

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just checked.. I started from the scene where MC is having sex with his "landlady" in the kitchen and is about to be caught by his "dad" during chapter 8.
In the "gamer" version I uploaded 3 weeks ago, after my mc got caught by "dad" with "landlady", it went to "Scarlett" where my MC was caught once again. Then it went directly into the ending scene. The scene where someone really wasn't who you thought she was? Then "daddy" gets all pushy with you? Yeah. That one.
Now, I just downloaded the version in the OP which is called "Super Gamer". That is actually correct. I started that same exact save, told "dad" what I'm doing with the "landlady", got caught with "scarlett" once again, and suddenly I'm in the living room. Wait a minute.. that didn't happen before. So I went into the sauna and there was Lily! And something else.. But that's for you to find out.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Just checked.. I started from the scene where MC is having sex with his "landlady" in the kitchen and is about to be caught by his "dad" during chapter 8.
In the "gamer" version I uploaded 3 weeks ago, after my mc got caught by "dad" with "landlady", it went to "Scarlett" where my MC was caught once again. Then it went directly into the ending scene. The scene where someone really wasn't who you thought she was? Then "daddy" gets all pushy with you? Yeah. That one.
Now, I just downloaded the version in the OP which is called "Super Gamer". That is actually correct. I started that same exact save, told "dad" what I'm doing with the "landlady", got caught with "scarlett" once again, and suddenly I'm in the living room. Wait a minute.. that didn't happen before. So I went into the sauna and there was Lily! And something else.. But that's for you to find out.
For some reason (thanks MS) the super version locks up access to my games folder f95..and reboot (C: local Disk> F95) Download jdownloader2 nopy ok, wirar ok .. (Something with security privileges)
The folder only returns to normal deleting the version .. (vgamer ok)
But putting it in the folder in pictures> new folder works ..:mad:
Thanks for the tip, I'll try both versions here..
edit
Tested, the scene really changes to room..and you go to .. (super version(y))
Extra sauna......scene

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
here is compressed that "super gamer" version a while ago - with 70 hot tub pics - https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-nei...-psycho-delusional.7030/page-125#post-2071786

ps
i downloaded this new"super gamer" and there were absolutely no differences in images count, scripts or anything else compared to this compressed version.
It's because the hot tub scene is in the regular version as well, but it was only accessible through a console command.

Edited to add: Sorry, just saw that you already knew.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's the thing. I didn't extract any .rpa or run with Renpy SDK which means I left the game alone. I didn't try any cheats or jump any scenes. I have my walkthough which is near identical to the one in the pdf but mine's just a txt file. Just more Comic Sans fonts. So if you're just extracting it and running the exe, you'll see what I did.

Snake Plissken That's odd. It's almost like an antivirus is going rogue or windows smartscreen is acting up. It hasn't been doing that on mine but once in a while, Win 10 badly misbehaves after an update.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Here's the thing. I didn't extract any .rpa or run with Renpy SDK which means I left the game alone. I didn't try any cheats or jump any scenes. I have my walkthough which is near identical to the one in the pdf but mine's just a txt file. Just more Comic Sans fonts. So if you're just extracting it and running the exe, you'll see what I did.

Snake Plissken That's odd. It's almost like an antivirus is going rogue or windows smartscreen is acting up. It hasn't been doing that on mine but once in a while, Win 10 badly misbehaves after an update.
Tested, the scene really changes to room..and you go to .. (super version(y))
My folder downloads had this problem too ,some times .. even change to general items (I noticed that view mode list causes the bug more frequently ..)
It's an old problem since W7 and occasionally back ..(but after this last upgrade my W10N has brought me a lot more headaches)

Finally I finished the game, and my harem is saved .. (or not)
A very interesting game from the beginning (the thickness)..
Thanks for the upload and Dev (good luck in the new project)!!

Reactions: muttdoggy

Raazer

Jun 22, 2018
There is something weird about this game, the faces are strange. But mom is like a real mom and I love to fuck her over and over. My oldest sister is insecure bot so hot, I want to plow her pussy over and over, and my youngest sister, she is just trying so hard it makes my dick explode. Thats why I do love this game. Play on

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
why does this keep poping up this is the 3rd time i've seen it but its was already completed before whats changed is it just bug patches???

Reactions: Pedrocas77
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes