• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xerofaith

May 13, 2018
This might be one of the stupidest games that I've ever played. The story, guy gets demonic lust powers, has been done before but could still be interesting. The character designs are ok, but not great. The worst part is the bad dialogue and how ridiculous the story elements are. It's as if the game was written by someone with the sense of humor of a child and who has the sexual experience of someone who has never actually touched a woman. I don't expect games like this to be a masterpiece, but this one was especially hard to get through.

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 120099

Overview:
Dark Neighborhood is a point and click adult adventure/visual novel game featuring roughly 500 renders (in Chapter I) over 20 images/rooms to explore, multiple choices to make, an alternative ending scene to unlock and roughly 2 hours of gameplay.
It is a story about a wondering, lustful deity who feeds off of erotic acts done by humans in order to satiate his power. In Chapter One it happens upon a variety of different people and proceeds to bring out their hidden and most intimate desires.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-13
Release Date: 2019-06-26
Developer: Psycho Delusional - -
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 8 v1.0 Super Gamer
Other games: Apocalust
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there Incest ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You should not put your question in the "Quote".

Look at the very top where the tags are and you will see what is in the game for the most part.

Look under the spoiler for "Genre" and it will have whats in the game and if the game is on going what will be in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022

Look at the very top where the tags are and you will see what is in the game for the most part.

Look under the spoiler for "Genre" and it will have whats in the game and if the game is on going what will be in the game.
Thanks for rubbing rules and logic in 3 lines of paragraph instead of giving simple yes or no I guess

For Rubbing Rules and Logic in 3 lines Instead of giving simple Yes or No
Thanks I guess,
I saw Incest tag but there wasn't any Patch for it
that's why i asked

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for rubbing rules and logic in 3 lines of paragraph instead of giving simple yes or no I guess

For Rubbing Rules and Logic in 3 lines Instead of giving simple Yes or No
Thanks I guess,
I saw Incest tag but there wasn't any Patch for it
that's why i asked
When there is no patch for an incest game it means 1 of 2 things.
1. You get to set the relationship in however way you want.
2. The game/VN is written with incest from the beginning.

Oct 9, 2022
This game starts off kinda ok and decent overall but like halfway through it becomes really good and definitely one of the best games I have played on here. Also unexpectedly hilarious. Mom son game fans in particular should play all the way through some of the best scenes out there

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The constant reluctance and denial of truth by the MC is incredibly annoying and tiring, makes the game feel very long and grindy

Reactions: parakep
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes