JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
I guess we will never get the model assets from this awesome game.
Even know it's finished.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Looks interesting~
Any idea why my game display screen looks like this?
Looks like the text is out of the screen?
for anyone having this issue ; some renpy games allow the use of the [shift]+[A] keys to change text font and its size

: )

kdlghostsoldier

Oct 9, 2019
I never ever comment on these things...but this is the dumbest MC I have seen in a while, I actively wanted the 'antagonist' to win and I have no idea why they rendered his d*ck to look extra awkward. He actively found ways to screw up easy opportunities to attain his goal.

Reactions: phreadom

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
The MC yelling at his mom to put some clothes on. Me yelling at the MC for being a moron for even thinking of telling her to put clothes on to begin with. He claims he is a man yet that is a little boy that would yell for a female to put on clothes.

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Eeeh it was good, passable... The story up to that point was good, but not good as they say, it was missing something.
The family models and Sharon are good, the MC is not, in fact, he seems like an idiot with how he acts, let's just say things like they are haha
The decisions we make are stupid because they have no impact on anything, doing or not doing things doesn't even affect the dialogues...
The ending was meh, the way they ended each character was like "I have no ideas... Well they did that and that's it", bad there for Sharon, she was good.
The truth is that I don't have much to say because it's not for everyone, there are things that are too bizarre even for me, since it wasn't as enjoyable as I expected, but at least I don't want to try it, yes, I was surprised that you are the creator of Apocalust , it's really good haha
Something that made me laugh was this, it reminded me of a high school classmate who has the same face and sometimes looked like that xd...
Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_14.png

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
This game is complete, and I don't remember it having any NTR content. Have at it.

Nov 29, 2022
Android chapter 8 is available here

Trustworthy site, I pretty much exclusive use it for Android ports

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes