Nov 12, 2021
Are all the female characters fat cows with huge udders?
If so... ill pass... i dont think i can stomach another all thicc cast even if the story sounds good.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
This games renders are super bright and not pleasing the characters are ugly and the MC is a stupid little bitch. This is weird because his new game looks very good.

Oct 9, 2022
This games renders are super bright and not pleasing the characters are ugly and the MC is a stupid little bitch. This is weird because his new game looks very good.
This game is actually very good. It's hilarious and later has very erotic scenes, a lot of them. Different tone from his current game though. At least this one is finished, other one isn't going anywhere forever

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I played this a long time game before it was even finished so how is the game ? wouldnt mind replaying it one thing I did remember is that I needed to use the wt all times

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Does this game actually get good or are you all trolling? These are some of the ugliest characters ive ever seen in an AVN, save maybe the mom. I dont get it. Stopped after midway chapter 2 cus i cant get over how ugly the sisters are.

• Haha
Reactions: parakep

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!

Guys, tell me a way how to make enable for font selector? shift-A doesn't work.

Last edited:

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I'm glad I did not read most comment prior to playing. This game is really in my top 5, that is evil top 5! If your looking for a game that is not the run of the mill, has twisted incest, look no further. From the music score to the drawings all unique. Top job developer.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
View attachment 120099

Overview:
Dark Neighborhood is a point and click adult adventure/visual novel game featuring roughly 500 renders (in Chapter I) over 20 images/rooms to explore, multiple choices to make, an alternative ending scene to unlock and roughly 2 hours of gameplay.
It is a story about a wondering, lustful deity who feeds off of erotic acts done by humans in order to satiate his power. In Chapter One it happens upon a variety of different people and proceeds to bring out their hidden and most intimate desires.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-13
Release Date: 2019-06-26
Developer: Psycho Delusional - -
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 8 v1.0 Super Gamer
Other games: Apocalust
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android (GE Ch. 5): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: Unoffical Compressed - Unofficial Android* -
TORRENT

Extras: Fan Signature - Ch. 8 Guide - Italian Translation - Gallery Mod

*The compressed version and unofficial port are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 113299 View attachment 113304 View attachment 113305 View attachment 113303 View attachment 113301 View attachment 113300 View attachment 113302 View attachment 113297 View attachment 113298
I guess we will never see fan art assets of the characters. even know this was a good game

Reactions: MasterChild
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes