Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Love the concept and the art but Unreal Engine Meh this looks more like a renpy title.not wishing to take anything away the art is good the concept is good but just feel you are missing an opportunity with such a diverse platform.Btw the big inspect tags are a bit annoying just highlighting the the area as you hover over would suffice

U

User_215882

All I can say is when is the next update? After playing with the guide I can honestly say this is one of my favorite demos. Just enough to tease, renders are good, mom looks like a mom which is hard to find in most games. Keep it up!

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
"
Instant text speed option. I don't know why that isn't the default in 2017, who really likes this slowly-typing text?
Skip the fade-in fade-out transitions
Save anywhere
Multiple saves

Also, this is probably just your personal style, but I thought an awful lot of the renders look kinda washed out / overexposed. Were you going for some kind of an HDR look?
"

I should be able to get at least half of that in for the next chapter, still learning to code and If I add too many things in one update, I can wind up taking too long to make all the other stuff. o.o

Also, a part of the reason some of them look washed out is most daz games have indirect lighting alll over it with not alot of normal lights around. My game revolved around using different lighting channels for every scene while the characters have an emmissive color shader, to make them look a bit cartoonish. With the next Chapter, I just compiled my render engine into nvidias VXGI, so it should have some of the things that spark more of a b0ner. IE, the little shadows where the panty meats the flesh, AO in the eyes, also I am working on getting rid of a bit of the aliasing in the hair. Lots of stuff, just trying to improve every chapter. :)

"Did both fornication points correctly but didn't get the alternative ending. What's up with that?!"

Did you choose to "Resist" jizzing with Sharon??

"walkthrough ?" "what are the fornication points?"

:D

"Love the concept and the art but Unreal Engine Meh this looks more like a renpy title.not wishing to take anything away the art is good the concept is good but just feel you are missing an opportunity with such a diverse platform.Btw the big inspect tags are a bit annoying just highlighting the the area as you hover over would suffice"

Honestly, one of the reasons I loaded up unity for the main build (the game is rendered in ue4) was because I had loaded up renpy and thought it was too hard. >.< another thing too is unity will benefit me/anyone who donates in the long run because I do not believe 2d visual novels are the way of the future, even if patreon bans me to high hell, i'm still eventually going to make a 3d pr0n game down the road and having skills in unity allows me to be primed for that one day. Just got to try and get over a few coding humps to get my game up to par to renpy heh. >.<

"All I can say is when is the next update? After playing with the guide I can honestly say this is one of my favorite demos. Just enough to tease, renders are good, mom looks like a mom which is hard to find in most games. Keep it up!"

It's hard to give a specific date as I work a full time job BUT keep in mind I am deleting most of my "distractions" off of my computer and am REEAALLY going to try to pump it out. I would say 2 months, 2.5 months MAX, but honestly, that's being conservative. It's very possible I can get it done midway through Jan. (1.5 months.)

Keep in mind as well, this one I am really trying to make better than CH1 in whatever way I can, so I have to factor that in as well. :)

EDIT: Also, another thing to keep in mind is I think a lot of monthly releases are about 200-300 renders. (Even some people full time working on the game I would think.) I want to have at least 400 for the chapter to have enough content and make sense. +The extra content for the guys who donated over 20$ :happyblush

Last edited:

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
"
Instant text speed option. I don't know why that isn't the default in 2017, who really likes this slowly-typing text?
Save anywhere
Multiple saves

Also, this is probably just your personal style, but I thought an awful lot of the renders look kinda washed out / overexposed. Were you going for some kind of an HDR look?
"

I should be able to get at least half of that in for the next chapter, still learning to code and If I add too many things in one update, I can wind up taking too long to make all the other stuff. o.o

Also, a part of the reason some of them look washed out is most daz games have indirect lighting alll over it with not alot of normal lights around. My game revolved around using different lighting channels for every scene while the characters have an emmissive color shader, to make them look a bit cartoonish. With the next Chapter, I just compiled my render engine into nvidias VXGI, so it should have some of the things that spark more of a b0ner. IE, the little shadows where the panty meats the flesh, AO in the eyes, also I am working on getting rid of a bit of the aliasing in the hair. Lots of stuff, just trying to improve every chapter. :)

"Did both fornication points correctly but didn't get the alternative ending. What's up with that?!"

"Love the concept and the art but Unreal Engine Meh this looks more like a renpy title.not wishing to take anything away the art is good the concept is good but just feel you are missing an opportunity with such a diverse platform.Btw the big inspect tags are a bit annoying just highlighting the the area as you hover over would suffice"

Honestly, one of the reasons I loaded up unity for the main build (the game is rendered in ue4) was because I had loaded up renpy and thought it was too hard. >.< another thing too is unity will benefit me/anyone who donates in the long run because I do not believe 2d visual novels are the way of the future, even if patreon bans me to high hell, i'm still eventually going to make a 3d pr0n game down the road and having skills in unity allows me to be primed for that one day. Just got to try and get over a few coding humps to get my game up to par to renpy heh. >.<

"All I can say is when is the next update? After playing with the guide I can honestly say this is one of my favorite demos. Just enough to tease, renders are good, mom looks like a mom which is hard to find in most games. Keep it up!"

It's hard to give a specific date as I work a full time job BUT keep in mind I am deleting most of my "distractions" off of my computer and am REEAALLY going to try to pump it out. I would say 2 months, 2.5 months MAX, but honestly, that's being conservative. It's very possible I can get it done midway through Jan. (1.5 months.)

Keep in mind as well, this one I am really trying to make better than CH1 in whatever way I can, so I have to factor that in as well. :)

EDIT: Also, another thing to keep in mind is I think a lot of monthly releases are about 200-300 renders. (Even some people full time working on the game I would think.) I want to have at least 400 for the chapter to have enough content and make sense. +The extra content for the guys who donated over 20$ :happyblush
Hi psychodelusional:

Firstly great game and like the realistic look of all the characters. We don't have mothers that look like teenage girls.

A couple of feedback points if you don't mind

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi psychodelusional:

Firstly great game and like the realistic look of all the characters. We don't have mothers that look like teenage girls.

Don't know what happened with my previous message

Hi psychodelusional:

1. Ability to hide text when viewing a scene/picture; and,

2. Perhaps ability to grab screen shots.

Anyway, great start to a new game. Well Done

Regards

Reactions: psychodelusional

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
Compared to some other games out there that are just cash cows this game is a breath of fresh air, i see a lot of potential in it even in alpha stage. Keep up the good work man

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Of the things I listed, an instant text option is definitely my most important.

I imagine that save/load is probably a little harder to wrangle; if the game is faster to play through overall then being able to restore a lot of different saves is less important.

Do you imagine ever re-releasing Chapter 1 with some of these enhancements?

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Of the things I listed, an instant text option is definitely my most important.

Do you imagine ever re-releasing Chapter 1 with some of these enhancements?
If your talking about functionality 100%. Whatever features I get into CH2, I will stick into CH1. The only caveat being that if it's going to be something that will take a huge amount of time to get into the previous chapter, which I don't think is too likely.

Also, even for graphics, it's possible I can redo some scenes as well as i'm trying to make each chapter much better graphically, but that won't be till down the road most likely.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip
U

User_215882

The whole text speed is fine for me. Just make chapter 2 with more content or add more to the story because even the story is intriguing.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
"
Save anywhere
Multiple saves

"

Yes, I choose the "Resist" option. Then it says I didn't get enough fortification points even though I followed your guide. Might be a bug to check out for next release.

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Yes, I choose the "Resist" option. Then it says I didn't get enough fortification points even though I followed your guide. Might be a bug to check out for next release.
Gah, that sucks. I checked all my variables in my build and they seem to be saving. If anyone else winds up with the bug, i'm going to have to fix it asap because that's pretty game breaking lol.

For now, if you still want to see the alt end, I have a cheat build avail here:

:)

Reactions: Minoin

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
sagging Tits-it's realism,and standing Boobs is a fake
so everything is as it should
respect to the developers!
There are some women with extremely large but somewhat pert boobs, Tessa Fowler comes to mind for example, but yea it's pretty rare. But yea I'm with you I like the way the characters are designed, if the dude you quoted doesn't like it he can find something else to play. Reminds me of people who say women with skinny waists and big boobs are "unrealistic" when I could find 5 adult models/actresses size 2-6 with FF or larger cups lol.

Yet to finish playing through, but I was disappointed it wasn't made in Ren'Py to allow multiple saves/cheats/file extraction, so I was considering stopping but since the dev put out the cheat version I'll playthrough it then check if I missed anything with that. Looking ok so far though!

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
  • Art & Design: love it most of the time, but sometimes during those close up camera to the mom's face its looks a little weird. Now the design... I love everyone of the Female's Character also love this kind of women. :)
  • Story: Intriguing & Funny, love the background desire of each Female.
  • Interfaces:
    • As many point it out, the transition "Fade to black" is a little slow sometimes.
    • We need more Save Slots and the hability to save during the playthrough.
I Like the game chapter I hope it will get even better.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes