M

Mythilogic

very nice but it always ends when it's getting intersting. Looking forward for chapter 2

Reactions: bernthal

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Very nice looking game never 2 hours of game-play about 10-15 mins at most at this stage
Looks like it could be a very nice novel with choices

Reactions: bernthal

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Why is the file size so large when there's not much here yet? Did you not compress the images? This games gives House Party a run for it's money in file size and that game has voiced dialogue and 3d models. So far it's interesting enough but the close ups are weird (especially Sharron). I liked exploring the house but right now there is not much to do there outside of get some comments from the PC on inspecting things. One save file in a game with dialogue choices is also a big downer. Pretty much what others have said. It also ends before it gets interesting.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
My critic of this game ...
1. Since you have many close camera, you should perfecting/reworking the character textures. The texture shading, size image, bump and specular.
2. Also re-work the lighting that target the character. Don't positioned too close to the character and/or too much narrow degree. I know it's not an easy thing to find the perfect preset.
3. Camera angle and lens setting also need to be reworked. Kinda weird seeing too many alteration to body shape due to over preset.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I must say...very nice. Like the character models a lot and I find the over the top emoting and so on highly amusing. Keep it up, you got yourself a new Patreon, good luck with the project!

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I don't understand why some people want to knee-jerk engine-shame; Unreal engine is just as good a fit for static images as RenPy, and less restrictive for devs who want to think outside the box.

The downsides for players is they're less hackable (generally can't just use the console to fuck with things) and don't always implement basic VN necessities (like the atrocious way Harem Villa handles text speed). But a good developer can code their way through all that.

Sep 1, 2017
This game is so over the top that is actually good in it's very own way.
Hopefully that horny god gives the protaginist some other powers than only being horny the whole time.

Also i'm really curious about the father and the mistress who is both younger and bigger than the mother. o_O

Also is the god zeus?

notsonoble

Jun 19, 2017
You did a really good job! One thing that bothered me though were the scenes that looked normal in one shot, then following the next shot the image would get wider and more distorted.

riexor

May 27, 2017
Alright. Based on the size I thought it was going to be longer, but looks great so far.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Here is a build that should work for both 32bit and 64 bit:

Sorry guys, i'm such a dummy, I misread it originally when I compiled. -.-

EDIT: I have to sleep soon but if you guys have any problems at all I will fix them as quickly as I can when I wake up. ^^
didnt realized you were a game creator when i was talking to you XD

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
I don't understand why some people want to knee-jerk engine-shame; Unreal engine is just as good a fit for static images as RenPy, and less restrictive for devs who want to think outside the box.

The downsides for players is they're less hackable (generally can't just use the console to fuck with things) and don't always implement basic VN necessities (like the atrocious way Harem Villa handles text speed). But a good developer can code their way through all that.
It's kind of overkill for just a VN game, especially for new devs who aren't used to coding.
The limited save/volume issue would've been easy to deal with in Ren'Py(both pretty standard features within the engine), whereas it's an issue here when the dev isn't used to the engine.

There's nothing wrong with using whatever engine to make games, but not all engines are easy to navigate for inexperienced developers and the troubles aren't always worth the non-conventional engine.

It's always a learning process, but knowing which tools to use for the most efficient path to a great end product is also part of development. You can use an existing engine dedicated to make a certain type of game, or spend ages trying to convert another engine to do the same job.

These type of games don't really have that much time for development. You either knock it out of the park within the first few versions and continue to supply content at a steady pace, or you become forgotten as users move on to other games that can deliver steady content.

Reactions: Makaikishi
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes