tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Unreal Engine made it look interesting to try out, but I didn't really see any benefit of using that engine. DAZ renders seem to look better, and renpy engine is just simpler to use. This game's UI isn't complete yet, there is only one save, no volume control, and no scrolling back text. For something released as a Chapter 1 and not a Version 0.XX alpha you would expect those things to be worked out.

Here are the scenes I got:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Why is the file size so large when there's not much here yet? Did you not compress the images? This games gives House Party a run for it's money in file size and that game has voiced dialogue and 3d models. So far it's interesting enough but the close ups are weird (especially Sharron). I liked exploring the house but right now there is not much to do there outside of get some comments from the PC on inspecting things. One save file in a game with dialogue choices is also a big downer. Pretty much what others have said. It also ends before it gets interesting.

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
"do you think an Intel HD 4000 and 4GB RAM are enough?"

It should work my friend, with my quad core it uses roughly 1% of cpu and always less than 1gbram.

"boring generic elephantiasis wannabe-creative no boner. unreal engine made me check it out. but it is just another picture show. meeeh"

Sorry you didn't like it my dude, I will try harder and try to add more unique features in CH2. :]

"Unskippable dialogue, 1 save file, choices that slightly affect route. All these problems would have been solved with Ren'py. The constant face close-ups was also distracting."

Thanks for that, I will try to make many more choices for ch2. Also i am new to coding so bear with me with the save files >.< I am very new to coding. I will make sure CH2 has more essential things like a fully featured menu and stuff. Either that or add it in a hotfix.

"Started up the game, generic music starts playing, though no option within game to adjust volume, not a fan when sounds are included but doesn't let users adjust volume.

Hopefully future versions will have options from the main menu and during gameplay.
"

That makes a lot of sense, I will make an options menu with adjustable music etc.

"2 hours of gameplay is definitely a bit of hyperbole... maybe if you read incredibly slowly... I would say that this release is roughly the same as any other game's initial release, so marking it as complete is a bit misleading. (I know this is "Chapter 1," but the difference really boils down to semantics.) Having no options is bad, only one save file is bad, and the gear icon that allows you to save is black and is therefore next to invisible on a lot of screens. The close-ups on the faces are not good, since it makes the characters look rather derpy.
The models are decent, though, and the premise is ridiculous enough that I'll want to see where it goes next.
"

Thanks for that, I will write it all down in my notes, also the "2 hour" statement is going off my brothers play through because it took me personally 1hr 20 min to go through the game with reading all the dialogue but I know where everything is etc. If I get more peoples experience, I will write down the overall concensus. :)

"Started with fantasy bj from mom
Popped a boner with little sister in Hot Tub but nothing happened.
Caught older sister in her panties, then gave her a backrub while cumming on her back (because its lotion?)
Fantasy sucked mom's tits.
Jacked off by neighbor in front of mom because nobody knows how erections work.
"

This made me laugh/cry alot. XD Sorry the menu and features aren't where they should be as well. I will try my best to keep improving.

There were other comments I wanted to respond to as well but don't want to take up too much space. Thanks for the love and also criticism. Just know I hear you and for the next version I will always try to improve upon what you like/don't like. :)

EDIT: Also, for the fellow who wanted a guide. Make sure if you play, you get the alt ending as it is my fav ^^

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
My critic of this game ...
1. Since you have many close camera, you should perfecting/reworking the character textures. The texture shading, size image, bump and specular.
2. Also re-work the lighting that target the character. Don't positioned too close to the character and/or too much narrow degree. I know it's not an easy thing to find the perfect preset.
3. Camera angle and lens setting also need to be reworked. Kinda weird seeing too many alteration to body shape due to over preset.

Reactions: psychodelusional

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Why is the file size so large when there's not much here yet? Did you not compress the images? This games gives House Party a run for it's money in file size and that game has voiced dialogue and 3d models. So far it's interesting enough but the close ups are weird (especially Sharron). I liked exploring the house but right now there is not much to do there outside of get some comments from the PC on inspecting things. One save file in a game with dialogue choices is also a big downer. Pretty much what others have said. It also ends before it gets interesting.
The file size is big because I intended not to compress the images and just release individual chapters to keep it down overall. If this isn't something people like, I can do it more conventionally and keep all chapters in one file with compressed images. Also, I took notes down of the exploration etc thanks for your input. And yea for the next chapter I am going to work very hard to make the close ups look more sexy, I realized on my final play through, Marsha sometimes looks very fugly and same with sharon up close. -.-

Reactions: bernthal

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I must say...very nice. Like the character models a lot and I find the over the top emoting and so on highly amusing. Keep it up, you got yourself a new Patreon, good luck with the project!

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I don't understand why some people want to knee-jerk engine-shame; Unreal engine is just as good a fit for static images as RenPy, and less restrictive for devs who want to think outside the box.

The downsides for players is they're less hackable (generally can't just use the console to fuck with things) and don't always implement basic VN necessities (like the atrocious way Harem Villa handles text speed). But a good developer can code their way through all that.

Sep 1, 2017
This game is so over the top that is actually good in it's very own way.
Hopefully that horny god gives the protaginist some other powers than only being horny the whole time.

Also i'm really curious about the father and the mistress who is both younger and bigger than the mother. o_O

Also is the god zeus?

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes