DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Dev log #22

Hey folks. Here's a new dev log with the latest development updates. I was going to post this yesterday, but the sound work was nearly finished, so I decided to focus on that.
Yep, you heard it right. I completed the sound work for this update in just 2-3 days, going from 0 to 99% real quick. However, that doesn't mean the update is short, it's nearly the size of Part 1 in terms of render count. I just worked overtime to finish the sound work. It's not entirely finished because there's a scene left to render, and today, I'm going to work on that. At this point, I can say for certain that the update will be released by the 30th of this month.
Let's make it official. Darker Chapter 1 Part 3 will be released on the 30th of November.
I will create a post for release dates for each tier soon. Also, I made some UI changes, which I'll mention in the Changelog post that I'll publish just a day before the release.
That's all for now. Back to work️
A small preview render before I leave.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chapter 1 : Part 3 Release Dates

Greetings, players. I hope you all are doing great. The post you've eagerly awaited for the past two months is finally here.

In my previous devlog, I mentioned that Chapter 1 Part 3 was nearly the size of Part 1 in terms of render count. I'm pleased to announce that it not only met but surpassed Part 1, making Part 3 the biggest Darker update to date.

Let's dive into the details. Here are the final release dates for all Membership Tiers :

• Immoral Tier: December 1st
  • Corrupt Tier: December 8th
  • Darkest Tier: December 13th
  • Darker Tier: December 16th
  • Dark Tier: December 19th
  • Public Release: December 22nd
As you can see, I've adjusted the release strategy a bit. After the Corrupt Tier, each subsequent tier will receive the update with a 3-day gap, culminating in the public release. I've also moved the date forward by just one day to allow some time for final touches.

I'm planning changes to the entire release cycle, but those adjustments will be for the next update, not this one.

Stay tuned for the Changelog, which I'll be posting tomorrow. ️Back to work.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
any idea when its gonna be released for free players?
how much last 2 part took to release?
it almost 1 week past...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm not asking when "patreon members" will get the update, I'm asking when we -f95zone members- will get the update. Last time I checked f95zone users were sharing updates waaay before public release.
That's when it will come here if no one leaks it...that's the answer until someone shares it.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
right away? it has been 13 days.
no, the release schedule is tiered. Dec. 1 it released to $25 patrons
Dec 8 released to $15 I think
Dec 13(today) release to $10
Dec 16 release to $5
Dec 19 release to $1.99
Dec 22 release to all

It will not release to us before Dec 22 unless a paying person leaks it.

Chapter 1 : Part 3 Release Dates

Greetings, players. I hope you all are doing great. The post you've eagerly awaited for the past two months is finally here.

In my previous devlog, I mentioned that Chapter 1 Part 3 was nearly the size of Part 1 in terms of render count. I'm pleased to announce that it not only met but surpassed Part 1, making Part 3 the biggest Darker update to date.

Let's dive into the details. Here are the final release dates for all Membership Tiers :

• Immoral Tier: December 1st
  • Corrupt Tier: December 8th
  • Darkest Tier: December 13th
  • Darker Tier: December 16th
  • Dark Tier: December 19th
  • Public Release: December 22nd
As you can see, I've adjusted the release strategy a bit. After the Corrupt Tier, each subsequent tier will receive the update with a 3-day gap, culminating in the public release. I've also moved the date forward by just one day to allow some time for final touches.

I'm planning changes to the entire release cycle, but those adjustments will be for the next update, not this one.

Stay tuned for the Changelog, which I'll be posting tomorrow. ️Back to work.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes