Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
No wonder the wife is going to fall for it, she doesn't look bright. Neither is the husband for pushing his own wife in the arms of a man who's completely honest with his wicked motivations.

Can you be more specific with unavoidable sharing and NTR? If it's like when the walking BBC fapped near her pussy or other men groping her?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Week #1 Progress Report

SCRIPT - Added 2 new choices.
RENDERS - 150+ renders completed.
CODING - No progress.
MUSIC/SOUNDS - No progress.
MAIN STORY - No significant progress. Just some minor changes.

Render progress is really good right now. Part 2 consisted of around 300 renders, and for Part 3, I've already created 150+ new renders, with a whole month still ahead.
Also, starting from Part 3 onward, every choice will be crucial, including those that involve selecting between the female and male protagonists, so choose wisely.
This progress report marks the end of the first week of development. Tomorrow, we'll begin week 2, and I'll be focusing solely on rendering throughout this month.
IMG_2519.jpeg

ArtyDodger

Dec 25, 2022
Oof, that face of the Oliver character is rough. Eyes are weirdly close together and nose is just off. I guess he's supposed to look evil/conniving/nefarious or whatever, but I get literally nauseous whenever his face is shown and it detracts from any immersion in the story.

Oct 13, 2023

Week #1 Progress Report

SCRIPT - Added 2 new choices.
RENDERS - 150+ renders completed.
CODING - No progress.
MAIN STORY - No significant progress. Just some minor changes.

Render progress is really good right now. Part 2 consisted of around 300 renders, and for Part 3, I've already created 150+ new renders, with a whole month still ahead.
Also, starting from Part 3 onward, every choice will be crucial, including those that involve selecting between the female and male protagonists, so choose wisely.
This progress report marks the end of the first week of development. Tomorrow, we'll begin week 2, and I'll be focusing solely on rendering throughout this month.
View attachment 3000120

Does that mean it's getting updated in the next 2 weeks?

randomas68

Oct 6, 2022

Week #2 Progress Report

SCRIPT - Made some changes in the existing script.
RENDERS - 200+ renders completed.
CODING - No progress.
MAIN STORY - No significant progress.

Week 2, much like Week 1, has been highly productive. Part 3 will feature a major choice, and I've finished rendering one aspect of that choice. I'll begin rendering the second part today. In addition to that, I've made some changes in the script, spicing things up, if you know what I mean.
I've also picked up a few new animation techniques that I plan to incorporate into the update. Nothing exceptionally new but they'll introduce an additional element to the game, so why not?
That's all for now. Back to work! ️

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
View attachment 2955662

Overview:
Darker
is a story-driven adult visual novel that delves into the intricate world of human emotions, desires, and the pursuit of revenge. With a soft start, the game will gradually introduce darker fetishes while keeping you captivated with its intriguing storyline. In this immersive adventure, where the boundaries of power, pleasure, and corruption are put to the test, you'll find yourself entangled in a web of desires, secrets, and hidden motives with the blurred lines of morality, leaving an indelible mark on the characters' lives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-09-22
Developer: Director Unknown - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 - Part 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/ Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

View attachment 2725230 View attachment 2725236 View attachment 2725237 View attachment 2725238 View attachment 2725239 View attachment 2725233 View attachment 2725240 View attachment 2725234 View attachment 2725235 View attachment 2725242 View attachment 2955597 View attachment 2955599 View attachment 2955600 View attachment 2955601 View attachment 2955608 View attachment 2955605 View attachment 2955607 View attachment 2955604 View attachment 2955603 View attachment 2955602 View attachment 2955606
I selected a few tags to excludes from my search, "NTR" being one of them but this game still showed up in my Pre'tagged searches for "New/Updated" so at first i would have assumed this game had/has no NTR but from the games description it has "Elements of NTR" which really doesn't say a whole lot apart from "If you usually don't like any form of NTR avoid this game because those Elements whatever those elements are are unavoidable", I likely wont touch this game myself however you may gain a few more players/supporters if you are less vague about what those elements of NTR and what it is they can't avoid so players can make a more informed choice about the game, anyway good luck

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Maybe it's personal taste but it seems to me like every woman in the VN is more attractive than the MC. Kinda pale and pasty and rendered poorly.

Reactions: ann87ra

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
I like the art! The game has an interracial tag. What is the interracial dynamic in the game? AMWF only? Or is there any BMWF, WMBF, or WMAF action planned?

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
[ QUOTE = "DerpyDeeDoo, Beitrag: 12206093, Mitglied: 3670847" ]
Ich mag die Kunst! Das Spiel hat ein interraciales Tag. Was ist die interrassische Dynamik im Spiel? Nur AMWF? Oder ist eine BMWF-, WMBF- oder WMAF-Aktion geplant?
[ / QUOTE ]
Help me pls. AMWF??? BMWF?? WMBF??? or WMAF??

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
I like the art! The game has an interracial tag. What is the interracial dynamic in the game? AMWF only? Or is there any BMWF, WMBF, or WMAF action planned?
Currently, there are some BMWF scenes in the game. I don't really focus on ethnicity while creating a character, but if you like AMWF content, I'll consider adding it somewhere. Also, there's an AF character in the story, but her role comes much later.

Reactions: Envoye

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
[ QUOTE = "DerpyDeeDoo, Beitrag: 12206093, Mitglied: 3670847" ]
Ich mag die Kunst! Das Spiel hat ein interraciales Tag. Was ist die interrassische Dynamik im Spiel? Nur AMWF? Oder ist eine BMWF-, WMBF- oder WMAF-Aktion geplant?
[ / QUOTE ]
Help me pls. AMWF??? BMWF?? WMBF??? or WMAF??
Asian male - White female, Black male - White female, etc.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes