EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
So is Grace somekind of vampire or smth? I dunno, cause I skipped through this goddamn wall of text

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I didn't understand something. The main page of the game states: Chapter 1 part 2. Downloaded the archive and it turned out that this is Chapter 1 part 1.

Maki12

Jul 15, 2020
well this looks very interesting for sure. cant wait until the game is fleshed out.
and hopefully no abandon tag :D
gl on the development

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The MC looks like a Vamp femme fatale who you do not want to cross. Are there...Vampires in this interesting Story?

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Darker contains unavoidable elements of Netorare and Sharing. These elements don't align perfectly with the traditional NTR definition, making the application of NTR tags less precise.
I feel like this message adds more confusion.
Will the game have netorare or sharing?
I played the game and for me, the game heavily implies that the wife will fall for the traps. Plus the future tags are also hints, so it doesn't feel different than any ntr game here

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chaosbox24

chaosbox24

Apr 2, 2023
I feel like this message adds more confusion.
Will the game have netorare or sharing?
I played the game and for me, the game heavily implies that the wife will fall for the traps. Plus the future tags are also hints, so it doesn't feel different than any ntr game here
Pretty much this. What does this even mean? Am i going to have my girl cuck me or get shared with other guys or not? If so then bye, but if not then please explain what this is.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes