Jexxel

Sep 27, 2019
Then play another game. Accept the dev´s line.
That's literally why I was asking for clarification...

I wanted to be certain as to what I was getting into, if it wasn't what I liked then I wasn't going to play it.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Perhaps some of you have missed what Oliver's father said about Ryan, the secretary tells him to the boss, who Ryan really was, he is a very dangerous murderer, mobster, etc. who created this character of hers as a husband, meek, awkward, etc. to escape from too much pressure from the various Interpool services etc. money laundering, he knows many dangerous influential men, on balance, Ryan is very, very respected by the boss, and also fearful. evidently, Oliver doesn't know this, his wife doesn't know, it's Oliver in my opinion by not telling his father that he would take Ryan's wife with him, thinking that it is Oliver, untouchable compared to Ryan, who can afford to do or have any what, if you read the premise of the third chapter, it says, REvenge and murder. evidently, in the path of the second chapter, the actions of Oliver or others, including those who have done the pervert, if they are discovered by Ryan, in addition to the betrayal of his wife. the 3 chapter, we will see the true face of Ryan, and many will have bad consequences, it seems, the initial plot of the first John Wich.

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
1692546354320.png

I just played the game, it is exciting to play

but i HAVE QUESTION TO ASK IF OLIVER SUCCESSFULLY BRAINWASH GRACE, it should not lead to revenge in chapter 3 when she should thank OLIVER to make her a slut, or bear some men child to prove herself as a cumslut, her husband as a cuckold?

I also want to ask if there is gangbang scene for slutty GRACE, i bet there is more eciting ;)

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
what's up unknown director. how's your work going so far. i wanted to ask you about the upcoming update, how long will be the upcoming update? will it completely cover part 2 like 1st installment?
Hi, update will be released in the second half of September. It's a work in progress. Unlike part 1, part 2 won't cover an entire arc, but there's still plenty of content to enjoy. I'll post a public announcement regarding the exact launch dates soon, so keep an eye out for that.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Hi, update will be released in the second half of September. It's a work in progress. Unlike part 1, part 2 won't cover an entire arc, but there's still plenty of content to enjoy. I'll post a public announcement regarding the exact launch dates soon, so keep an eye out for that.
you're the best, just give the game you're direction. don't let public distract you.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I hope for a lot of kinky action with this wife in this game, she's pretty just a bit too pale, she needs to sunbathe more, you can leave her like this under her bra and panties, but the rest body is for sunbathing

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes