Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
i won't be able to help you financially, but I'd definitely encourage you. how did you ended up being game developer? I'm sure you're taste is in cinema and godfather type movies.
It's fine. You people playing the game is more than I can ask for. Darker will always be a free-to-play game for everyone.
And, I do love cinema but I haven't watched godfather yet.

I used to play these VN games but couldn't find any good, dark stories within them. So one day decide to do make one myself. That's how I became a AVN developer.

Last edited:

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
This is a great game (y) . Please go ahead on the path what you have thought for this game. From the ending notes of the game, it seemed to me that you have well planned of the entire story and it's releases end-to-end. You have the required clarity on how you want to proceed with the story and it's part-by-part releases. So, please stick to it.

Just one request to Director Unknown will be, to kindly stick to timelines set by yourself. None can deny that the game and its story has a lot of potential. So, if you stick to timely updates, I believe you will gain more and more followers down the line. Please keep up with your good work. All the best from my end. Thank you. (y)
Thanks bro. I'll keep that in mind.

Reactions: romeoarjun85

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Wow just played again and this game is really full of very unique situations ...really good! Is there any timeline for an update as forecast or any plan from Dev in what frequence he is planing updates?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Director Unknown

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
So you've been saying ryan is more complicated than it shown in part 1, could you spoil me a bit by telling how important is oliver's role in the story? I hope he doesn't turn out to be some lustful jerk who just use and dump the wife like in most ntr game.
Anyway it's an interesting start of story for me, good luck for the project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Director Unknown

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
It´s not, that is the whole purpose of this game. Your wife will become the ultimate fucktoy for others.

Reactions: Jexxel

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
So you've been saying ryan is more complicated than it shown in part 1, could you spoil me a bit by telling how important is oliver's role in the story? I hope he doesn't turn out to be some lustful jerk who just use and dump the wife like in most ntr game.
Anyway it's an interesting start of story for me, good luck for the project.
Thanks. Well, All I can say is, every character has some impact on the story. Even the pervy neighbor who'll return in chapter 3. While Ryan is a two faced character with some dark secrets, Oliver too has a disturbing past, justifying his immoral behaviour.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Will the ntr be avoidable? I don't mind when it is the mc and another guy doing the girl at the same time but that is usually as far as I like to go.
Like i recently said on a post on the sharing/netorase thread, I wouldnt even call this game ntr, it's like reverse ntr, because the wife will be miserable and the husband will be fine :ROFLMAO:. If I had to put a label to it (it's definitely unique!) I'd call it more of a corruption or prostitution theme.

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
Hey there Unknown, just wanted to say the game LOOKS GOOD! the UI is minimalist but has everything we need, the save/load page is gorgeous. But what really made an impact to me was how u made the auto reader work better than every other game. The timing is good enough to read without having to wait for seconds until the next dialogue. Sometimes I play while eating so the auto reader is very convenient.

There's only this thing I noticed while playing, in this dialogue Ryan is speaking as Oliver. Didn't bother me, but if you want to fix it I just wanted to let you know.

And there's also an actual bug somewhere around the time Ryan and Oliver chat in the kitchen where Oliver asks Ryan if he's going to accept the requirements of "the project". I ignored the bug and kept on playing but if u want me to look into it I can go back to see if it will happen again.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes