Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
I don’t have any screenshots to send you but I played it on a laptop with a 15 inch screen, does that help?
Dude, I developed the whole game on a 15 inch laptop. How can you not read the text. Play in full screen mode. It's clearly visible in 15 inch full screen display.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Dude, I developed the whole game on a 15 inch laptop. How can you not read the text. Play in full screen mode. It's clearly visible in 15 inch full screen display.
I guess my eye sight is not as good as yours, anyway I can probly go to settings preference screen and shift + A and then you can increase font size only issue there is sometimes you have to change it back so it doesn’t get cutoff the screen

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
I guess my eye sight is not as good as yours, anyway I can probly go to settings preference screen and shift + A and then you can increase font size only issue there is sometimes you have to change it back so it doesn’t get cutoff the screen
You can't change the font size of In-game smartphone. They are all images not text.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Nice game so far, just 2 remarks:

- there are not many choices at the moment, it feels more like a kinetic novel. I hope we will see more options in the future
- based on the preview at the end of the game, the first two chapters are about corruption and fall from grace, the third is about revenge. I don't know if that is a good idea: speaking only for myself here, but in a game where the female lead gets raped, corrupted and turned into a slut, I don't want to see her "win" or "take revenge", I want to see the bad guy win and the female char losing. Those who don't like corruption and slutificatoin will be turned off by the first two chapters, those who like it will be turned off by the third. So... maybe not a good idea.

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Nice game so far, just 2 remarks:

- there are not many choices at the moment, it feels more like a kinetic novel. I hope we will see more options in the future
- based on the preview at the end of the game, the first two chapters are about corruption and fall from grace, the third is about revenge. I don't know if that is a good idea: speaking only for myself here, but in a game where the female lead gets raped, corrupted and turned into a slut, I don't want to see her "win" or "take revenge", I want to see the bad guy win and the female char losing. Those who don't like corruption and slutificatoin will be turned off by the first two chapters, those who like it will be turned off by the third. So... maybe not a good idea.
Thanks for the remarks.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes