Feb 12, 2021
Developer: Director Unknown

Developer Notes:
Hey folks, Darker is my first project in the adult gaming industry.

Welcome Director Unknown. Always nice to get new Dev's and even more so NTR material. Look forward to seeing how this one developes. So far loving the characters, especially Grace and how messed up the plot may end up. Hopefully not only Darker by name but Darker by nature and by that i mean Grace getting pumped by all kinds of BBC...Love to see her lovely pale figure surrounded by all manner of shape and size older black bulls.

View attachment 2725229

View attachment 2725235

View attachment 2725240

• Red Heart
Reactions: Director Unknown

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Not a bad start at all, but i think its kinda ''deceiving'' to add tags that isn't in the game yet, such as ''rape''. Its obvious there will be at some point, even the end game tells you that, but i believe it would be better to write it down under ''planned tags'' instead.

Other than that i enjoyed it, but gonna wait atleast one more update to give a review, and if its as good as this release, then i bet i'd be giving this 4 or 5 stars easily.

Keep up the good work.
In the intro video, you can see the aftermath of r***. I have to give players a warning somehow that the game contains such elements. Not everyone is comfortable with darker fetishes. That's why I added the tag.

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. How much freedom player have when it comes to choosing sex events in this game? Are they forced or optional? I preview pics I see some elderly dude, which is deal breaker for me, so is it possible to play game and to avoid all sex content related to that and eventually any other elderly character?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hello. How much freedom player have when it comes to choosing sex events in this game? Are they forced or optional? I preview pics I see some elderly dude, which is deal breaker for me, so is it possible to play game and to avoid all sex content related to that and eventually any other elderly character?
That guy is her husbands boss who already bangs his secretary and now his son is will be taking Grace on a 2 month business trip to sign up more partners to the company

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prokopije

2352Trophy

Nov 20, 2020
PLEASE MAKE THE PHONE AND THE PRINT ON THE TEXT LARGER SO THAT IT IS EASIER TO READ. NOT EVERYONE IS READING ON A LARGE MONITOR OR COMPUTER SCREEN.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That guy is her husbands boss who already bangs his secretary and now his son is will be taking Grace on a 2 month business trip to sign up more partners to the company
Thanks for answer. Is that secretary scene avoidable? If not, than not to try this game, cause I don't want to watch some elder having sex.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I believe you can find many games with hotwife/swinging theme games out there, but very few have darker themes like I'm planning to implement. Maybe there are many, but I didn't find a single one with such themes, that has a good story and decent render quality. I want to fill that gap.
Yeah it's true, but your game is not about hotwife/swinging (the husband is not excited to see the wife fuck with other men, simply don't give a fuck about it), i'd say that the correct tag would be "consensual NTR".

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah it's true, but your game is not about hotwife/swinging (the husband is not excited to see the wife fuck with other men, simply don't give a fuck about it), i'd say that the correct tag would be "consensual NTR".
The husband tells Oliver he doesn’t mind guys seeing his wife naked and even lets him go upstairs to look at her after she was freshly fucked and covered in jizz, but he does say he’s not a cuck. But the wife is trying to make him jealous it just hasn’t worked yet. I’m sure when she sends him a selfie of her blowing someone or doing anal, then maybe he gets jealous o maybe he sends a selfie back of some babe he’s boning

Reactions: Claudio83

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Any of the texts you have to read, from the phone are very small and hard to read, whether it’s from grace or Lucy or boss, they are all tiny and hard to read
I need screenshots bro. As I mentioned in developers notes, I don't know how UI looks in small screens.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes