Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Looks great! Wish you an incredible success my friend! ❤

For the gray skin problem, you can try to reduce Translucency Weight of the skin surface to 0.75 in the darker interior scenes if it's higher than 0.75

1687803643216.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Director Unknown

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Looks great! Wish you an incredible success my friend! ❤

For the gray skin problem, you can try to reduce Translucency Weight of the skin surface to 0.75 in the darker interior scenes if it's higher than 0.75

View attachment 2726221
Thank you for the wishes, and grey skin is not a problem. It might look like a problem due to quality and lighting but it's actually pale skin tone. I'll improve in future updates.
what's the humilation/r content? is it avoidable?
Sadly, No. Humiliation is a part of main theme of the game. It can not be avoided.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Faxe10% and Frumi

Timbuyer27

Nov 21, 2021
I am also a newbie creator and from what I see here, you're well on your way. I haven't published my game yet and I won't use your page to promote it. I would suggest that you update the spoilers with a "future plans" or something similar to put fetishes and the like in rather than announce it without it being in the current episode. I think that keeps people's expectations from being a distraction. Then when the episodes with NTR, notorare and cheating come in you can include them in the new post with the most recent episode. Just a thought.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just to get that out there - MC is actively doing stuff to the girl he swore to prottect and help.

MC is also very aware of other males actively doing stuff to him and his bethrothed.
Trying to bank on that is human trafficking, yeah, rap/hip hop call it pimping your wife.
Any money/power/proffit for sex outta the lawful way is a crime, stiffing the state.

What this game is lacking is ... any motivation, really.
MC is not angry, he has nothing under the hood
of either planning to or doing any actual nefarious tuff
- blundering idiot goof criminal stumbling
through crime like it was some sort of new age drug induced hallucination.

Fact is:
removing so called emotional connection to NTR is not removing the trope/kink/stigma:
most NTR works of art have no story/no rythm/no plot, just assholes grabbing the wife
to do to her what they please.
Making MC behave like a submissive incel about NTR is not negating the NTR:
We cannot grasp any spine in him, or actual human traits other than doing nothing.
MC is just obliviously throwing his wife into assholes and those assholes act like criminals also:
when the organised crime unit comes crushing their skulls, you will know why.

Last edited:

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
I am also a newbie creator and from what I see here, you're well on your way. I haven't published my game yet and I won't use your page to promote it. I would suggest that you update the spoilers with a "future plans" or something similar to put fetishes and the like in rather than announce it without it being in the current episode. I think that keeps people's expectations from being a distraction. Then when the episodes with NTR, notorare and cheating come in you can include them in the new post with the most recent episode. Just a thought.
Thank you for the suggestion and feel free to promote it, the more comments, the better ;).

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Just to get that out there - MC is actively doing stuff to the girl he swore to prottect and help.
MC is also very aware of other males actively doing stuff to him and his bethrothed.
Trying to bank on that is human trafficking, yeah, rap/hip hop call it pimping your wife.
Any money/power/proffit for sex outta the lawful way is a crime, stiffing the state.
What this game is lacking is ... any motivation, really. MC is not angry, he has nothing under the hood
of either planning to or doing any actual nefarious tuff - blundering idiot goof criminal stumbling
through crime like it was some sort of new age drug induced hallucination.
Fact is: removing so called emotional connection to NTR is not removing the trope/kink/stigma:
most NTR works of art have no story/no rythm/no plot, just assholes grabbing the wife to do
to her what they please. Making MC behave like a submissive incel bout NTR is not negating the NTR:
We cannot grasp any spine in him, or actual human traits other than doing nothing.
MC is just throwing his wife into assholes and those assholes act like criminals also:
when the organised crime unit comes crushing their skulls, you will know why.
DAMN.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thank you for the suggestion and feel free to promote it, the more comments, the better ;).
Ok so this is from your developer notes, word for word

PS: Please drop a review of the game to help me improve it . All kink shaming and hate comments are also welcomed, I love attention:geek:.

Ok, so if those comments are true why did I get this sent to me?

IMG_1995.png

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Ok so this is from your developer notes, word for word

PS: Please drop a review of the game to help me improve it . All kink shaming and hate comments are also welcomed, I love attention:geek:.

Ok, so if those comments are true why did I get this sent to me?

View attachment 2726337
I'm NOT the sole owner of this thread bro. I never delete any comments, no matter how bad they are. To be honest, I don't even know if I have one such option:LOL:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Absolutely, except the career part. Finally someone understood the character personality. Although, it's not just about money and power, the story is much deeper than that. Much more complicated.
I'm an "expert" of hotwife/cuckold games because i have played many of them… it's a pity that the wife don't play the hotwife role, his model (sexy and shy) would be perfect for it, but i respect your choice and will follow the game's development :)

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I wonder what would emotionally feel worse, breaking your partners heart trough cheating or your partner just not giving a shit. The relationship would already feel doomed if its the latter I think.

Reactions: Director Unknown

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm NOT the sole owner of this thread bro. I never delete any comments, no matter how bad they are. To be honest, I don't even know if I have one such option:LOL:.
That’s fair, just letting you know you have a modder with a itchy trigger finger that should probly work over at Reddit where they could delete posts all day long :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gudil and SirLance

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
I'm an "expert" of hotwife/cuckold games because i have played many of them… it's a pity that the wife don't play the hotwife role, his model (sexy and shy) would be perfect for it, but i respect your choice and will follow the game's development :)
I believe you can find many games with hotwife/swinging theme games out there, but very few have darker themes like I'm planning to implement. Maybe there are many, but I didn't find a single one with such themes, that has a good story and decent render quality. I want to fill that gap.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes