DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm still learning about this site. I will add those tags and others if you people want. I personally think there is not enough blackmail content for me to add the tag. Sharing, I didn't find in the stated tags section, but I will add it anyways.
Game looks good from the preview renders havnt tried it yet, also you probly already know this but some of your images don’t show up on your op page and slideshow
IMG_1993.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Director Unknown

Wolfmots

Apr 9, 2021
Corruption games are great. You asked for ideas about content. Since it's a corruption game then of course incest comes to mind, little nieces or nephews visiting. She could be a substitute teacher at an elementary school. The male protagonist suggests she dog sit and introduces the b word. Lesbian, love lesbian, especially when it's a straight girl who accidentally gets introduced to it. AWAM is the benchmark for sexual tension, highly recommend using that as a barometer. Having the female mc wear loose fitting clothes or taking chances while showering, changing, helps build tension. Having her rubbing against people she's interested in sleeping with, arousing them over time helps too. Good luck with the build, I'm going to go play it for the first time now.

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Corruption games are great. You asked for ideas about content. Since it's a corruption game then of course incest comes to mind, little nieces or nephews visiting. She could be a substitute teacher at an elementary school. The male protagonist suggests she dog sit and introduces the b word. Lesbian, love lesbian, especially when it's a straight girl who accidentally gets introduced to it. AWAM is the benchmark for sexual tension, highly recommend using that as a barometer. Having the female mc wear loose fitting clothes or taking chances while showering, changing, helps build tension. Having her rubbing against people she's interested in sleeping with, arousing them over time helps too. Good luck with the build, I'm going to go play it for the first time now.
Thanks for your suggestion. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, incest won't be a part of the game, sorry. The game will be much more focused of darker themes like non-consensual elements, kidnapping, blackmail, etc.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Bro you have my heart. For a developer, story is as important as the sex scenes and I actually love writing more than making lewd scenes.
a good balance of story and sex is missing in most of the crappy blackmail ntr games here on this site
hoping to see how u can balance both and make a great game
good luck dev:giggle:

• Red Heart

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
This looks very interesting. I wonder if there will be side quests because you get messages that say accept or decline, which you can´t do yet. The Story could be really good so I will follow the game's progress really closely.
Good luck Dev

• Red Heart

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
This looks very interesting. I wonder if there will be side quests because you get messages that say accept or decline, which you can´t do yet. The Story could be really good so I will follow the game's progress really closely.
Good luck Dev
Thanks a lot bro. Your comment made my day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Donjoe81

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Darker is a story-driven adult visual novel that delves into the intricate world of human emotions, desires, and the pursuit of revenge.
Sounds like my experience here on F95. :( And I wouldn't give it up for the world. :ROFLMAO:

Looks intriguing. I'll give it a go.
Oh, and somebody should find out who the Director is... You know it's less confusing that way. :giggle:

Thanks. Director Unknown.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
grace from splash screen looks really really hot! but then ingame, she looks pale and its kinda creepy when she smiles wtf

aside from that, i like how its clearly planned out and that lil intro is decently written as well. im looking forward to this

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
grace from splash screen looks really really hot! but then ingame, she looks pale and its kinda creepy when she smiles wtf

aside from that, i like how its clearly planned out and that lil intro is decently written as well. im looking forward to this
I used the same in-game renders for promotion. Part 1 is my first game so quality is not consistent but I promise you'll see significant improvement in later updates. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Darker-CH1P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played the game and from what i have understood it'll be about a consensual cheating of the wife (consensual NTR), because the husband have approved it for the sake of his career and the power, and a lot of money too… so he will not watch her get fucked (netorase/hotwife) and will get excited, because she don't love his wife, but use her only for his purposes (career, power, money, etc,).
He is not jealous of his wife because he don't love her, and don't have a cuckold fetish, simply use her… pratically he is a cyborg, a smart, cunning and clever cyborg.
I am right?

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
I have played the game and from what i have understood it'll be about a consensual cheating of the wife (consensual NTR), because the husband have approved it for the sake of his career and the power, and a lot of money too… so he will not watch her get fucked (netorase/hotwife) and will get excited, because she don't love his wife, but use her only for his purposes (career, power, money, etc,).
He is not jealous of his wife because he don't love her, and don't have a cuckold fetish, simply use her… pratically he is a cyborg, a smart, cunning and clever cyborg.
I am right?
Absolutely, except for the career part. Finally someone understood the character personality. Although, it's not just about money and power, the story is much deeper than that. Much more complicated.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes