JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is it just me or does Grace look like she was born to be a Vampire, or she just has a natural mischievous face?. A look that gives the impression she is hatching some evil plan. "evil grin"

• Haha
Reactions: Director Unknown
Jan 21, 2023
> Regardless, the game does has NTR elements

Director Unknown If the game has NTR elements can you please tag it? The tags on the website does not make distinction between the subtypes of ntr. It states the following:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

Does the game meet that definition? And if yes can you please tag it correctly? And by jealousy it does not need to be limited to the MC it could extend to players as well. I know you have been clear about it in the front page but adding tags is important for things like searching.

Last edited:

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
I believe you can find many games with hotwife/swinging theme games out there, but very few have darker themes like I'm planning to implement. Maybe there are many, but I didn't find a single one with such themes, that has a good story and decent render quality. I want to fill that gap.
Hahaha!! :ROFLMAO: , sum : normal NTR game

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Dude....

First off don't start a game with a fucking loud beeping sound?? what? Why??

Second...

That's the worst font I've ever seen. It changes the shape of the letters so much its difficult to read at times. Just pick a standard font come on.

edit: I'm not really sure who this game is supposed to be catering to. If the husband neither cares nor enjoys it it just seems awkwardly out of place. Like does he not love his wife? He's weirdly confident in their relationship then sends her out knowing she's going to be raped. It's just hard to enjoy this game in anyway when one of the main protagonists is a raging sociopath. Would probably work better if it was just the wifes perspective. Don't put me in the drivers seat of the husband.

Reading the road-map though if she goes on a murder spree I hope its the husband she kills.

Last edited:

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
> Regardless, the game does has NTR elements

Director Unknown If the game has NTR elements can you please tag it? The tags on the website does not make distinction between the subtypes of ntr. It states the following:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

Does the game meet that definition? And if yes can you please tag it correctly? And by jealousy it does not need to be limited to the MC it could extend to players as well. I know you have been clear about it in the front page but adding tags is important for things like searching.
It does not have Netorare content. You'll understand when you play the game. The definition does not align with the story.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That was a pretty good first update, just wish the text was bigger on the phone, very hard to read and see the images on the phone, not sure if you have played special request, that game has it too, rape, humiliation, corruption blackmail, group sex, bukake really liked this scene with the pizza guy
IMG_1998.png
maybe next time he comes over we can see this happen while hubby plays on his phone
IMG_1805.gif :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Director Unknown

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not a bad start but the game would be better if it had a protagonist (Grace would be best) rather than several point-of-view characters. Hubby would be a much more interesting character if the player 9and Grace) didn't really know what he was up to. Having POV characters on both sides of a relationship removes all of the dramatic tension. Imagine how much better this could be if Grace didn't know whether Ryan was just exploiting her or whether he meant it when he claimed to be doing this to give them a better life.

Knowing that Ryan doesn't care makes it so that I don't much care, either. Better to leave that a mystery.

Alternatively, you could have Ryan be the protagonist and not know whether Grace was going along with his ideas because she loved him or because she despised him and wanted to revenge-fuck other men.

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Dude....

First off don't start a game with a fucking loud beeping sound?? what? Why??

Second...

That's the worst font I've ever seen. It changes the shape of the letters so much its difficult to read at times. Just pick a standard font come on.

edit: I'm not really sure who this game is supposed to be catering to. If the husband neither cares nor enjoys it it just seems awkwardly out of place. Like does he not love his wife? He's weirdly confident in their relationship then sends her out knowing she's going to be raped. It's just hard to enjoy this game in anyway when one of the main protagonists is a raging sociopath. Would probably work better if it was just the wifes perspective. Don't put me in the drivers seat of the husband.

Reading the road-map though if she goes on a murder spree I hope its the husband she kills.
Please share a screenshot of any dialogue. Font looks great in my system.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Hole thing seems pointless and a waste of time honestly many other ways to gain power and money you know using a hoe of a wife to do that just seems damn stupid.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ryan is a very interesting character. In Part 1, you only get to see the mask he's wearing. He has a much deeper and darker criminal history, which players will get to know in future updates. Have patience; it's just a first release.
Good - but it would be even better if the player experienced that through Grace's eyes. If playing as Ryan, the player will be left with "what? I've been playing this character and didn't know this already?"

It's harder to tell a story with a protagonist rather than just a series of POV characters, because the writer has to get the needed information to the protagonist and thus to the player, rather than just showing everything directly. But the results of a protagonist approach are worth the effort because it creates tension (the protagonist doesn't know how others honestly feel) and you can more easily use foreshadowing and misdirection.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
I'm also under the the opinion that Grace should be the protagonist. Wondering about when the corruption starts if there's going to be a stretch of imagination because she's really just on vacation, and she can just stop it and go home. Then thought she's now totally reliant on him. She's in a different country isolated and dependent on his money, private plane, and connections with the locals. It might be nice hearing how Ryan will receive updates on her corruption. Guess I'll just have to see how this turns out. good luck

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Not a bad start at all, but i think its kinda ''deceiving'' to add tags that isn't in the game yet, such as ''rape''. Its obvious there will be at some point, even the end game tells you that, but i believe it would be better to write it down under ''planned tags'' instead.

Other than that i enjoyed it, but gonna wait atleast one more update to give a review, and if its as good as this release, then i bet i'd be giving this 4 or 5 stars easily.

Keep up the good work.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes