Hououin

Jul 17, 2020
Good luck on your project dev. I will be watching the thread and will also try to support you. You took up a very ambitious project with passion and I hope you finish this as a masterpiece. Stay safe!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Director Unknown

eeee

Aug 12, 2016
Great! But also please try to keep the pace moving along, otherwise the story will get old quickly (as this seems to take place over a long period of time).

Last edited:
Reactions: Director Unknown

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
This is a great game (y) . Please go ahead on the path what you have thought for this game. From the ending notes of the game, it seemed to me that you have well planned of the entire story and it's releases end-to-end. You have the required clarity on how you want to proceed with the story and it's part-by-part releases. So, please stick to it.

Just one request to Director Unknown will be, to kindly stick to timelines set by yourself. None can deny that the game and its story has a lot of potential. So, if you stick to timely updates, I believe you will gain more and more followers down the line. Please keep up with your good work. All the best from my end. Thank you. (y)

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes