SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
alright, i give it a try. i cannot form my opinion yet since almost none if the promised tags are in yet. i guess its ok, not too fast pace but not too slow, perfect. now i have high hopes for the next patch. please add some sex scenes.. if you dont want to get into the MC yet( more caracter building and stuff) , thats ok, stick in some 1 time caracters show just to have sometin to fap. i dunno. all i can say if you get into hard stuff to early it can get borring pretty fast !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Director Unknown

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Hey there Unknown, just wanted to say the game LOOKS GOOD! the UI is minimalist but has everything we need, the save/load page is gorgeous. But what really made an impact to me was how u made the auto reader work better than every other game. The timing is good enough to read without having to wait for seconds until the next dialogue. Sometimes I play while eating so the auto reader is very convenient.

There's only this thing I noticed while playing, in this dialogue Ryan is speaking as Oliver. Didn't bother me, but if you want to fix it I just wanted to let you know.

And there's also an actual bug somewhere around the time Ryan and Oliver chat in the kitchen where Oliver asks Ryan if he's going to accept the requirements of "the project". I ignored the bug and kept on playing but if u want me to look into it I can go back to see if it will happen again.
Wow, I definitely missed that one. Thanks. I'll patch it the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LeFapman

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I didn´t play to the end until now, but I like it so far.
One question: does it make any difference, if I follow her part or his part at first (Example: Shop or Bathroom)? Will I miss any scene by my decision?

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
I didn´t play to the end until now, but I like it so far.
One question: does it make any difference, if I follow her part or his part at first (Example: Shop or Bathroom)? Will I miss any scene by my decision?
No you won't. Whichever you choose, you'll see the other part too.

Reactions: Envoye

nick chou

Dec 21, 2019
pervy neighbor is not pervert,because His cock is not inside her pussy。If can, please could choose inside or not

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
No you won't. Whichever you choose, you'll see the other part too.
Thanks. Now I played to the end. Great. (y)
The only thing, what I complain about, is the small screen from the Smartphone. So the text is difficult to read. ;-) And btw: Has the text or photos any influence to decisions in the game?

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Thanks. Now I played to the end. Great. (y)
The only thing, what I complain about, is the small screen from the Smartphone. So the text is difficult to read. ;-) And btw: Has the text or photos any influence to decisions in the game?
Glad you liked the game. Unfortunately, I can't fix the smartphone issue. All I can say is, play on full-screen mode. It's clearly visible on my 15 inch laptop screen.
I didn't understand your other question, but most decisions you make won't affect the story. Only the one which are marked red will have an impact.

Reactions: Haha9999 and Envoye

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Interesting game I also fully understand Olivers motivation.

But why the Husband just doesn` t care, that is something else, is it really just the promotion and money?

So I guess he is then just a side character and it` s just a corruption story about the wife.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes