Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
"Just one more week
I haven't been very active on Twitter for the past few months.
The remake scenes cost me a lot of time, I really felt it when many fans became impatient haters. I can't handle hate that well, so I'm sorry."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm 100% sure that if the patrons didn't unsubscribe from him, this dude will make his masterpiece for the next 2 years

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
PS. what joy will the audience be when they see that the remaked scenes that took a lot of time are just a few scenes that are absolutely unnecessary, with a bad voice:D
The lack of awareness is comical. The fact that he comes off as a victim is funny.
Receiving as much as 40 bucks a month and not expecting accountability is really childish.

I'm just curious if there's any change at all from the beta or it's just that same video as a full release, but I guess we know that answer...

Reactions: Midn8fun12

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
if there's any change at all from the beta or it's just that same video as a full release, but I guess we know that answer...
Hah, DL didn't change anything after beta - now he's tweeting excerpts, with the same fragments and the same vomit voice from hentai. This is really End.
When there are more dissatisfied with his work, he will say that he had little time/the work is super difficult/he was hindered by the adherents of the Ku Klux Klan, etc

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
What size could you get it down to at 720p? I mean I have 720p hollywood movies that are ~800mb and think they're ok looking.

thisislife

Jul 2, 2020
What size could you get it down to at 720p? I mean I have 720p hollywood movies that are ~800mb and think they're ok looking.
Depends on the compression. If it was x265 (hevc), 720p at almost original quality would be doable at ~1gb. For x264, which is what the beta is in, 2.6gb is pretty good. You sacrifice quality/bitrate with lower file sizes in nearly all cases. X265 encoding however, takes far longer to encode and it isn't universal - those with old computers may struggle to decode x265-hevc, whereas x264 is universally playable.

This is going a bit off-topic now, so won't be talking anymore about this...

Reactions: naughtyfred

Kokabiel65

Sep 29, 2019
Hah, DL didn't change anything after beta - now he's tweeting excerpts, with the same fragments and the same vomit voice from hentai. This is really End.
When there are more dissatisfied with his work, he will say that he had little time/the work is super difficult/he was hindered by the adherents of the Ku Klux Klan, etc
Vomit voice haha

Reactions: qwerty1492

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. DL said that he intended to finish the project as planned. Therefore, the Release is postponed to November 2021, the video will last 2 hours, will be completely rework 3 parts and ult. end. At the moment, he is looking for a voice actress, because it was not the best idea to voice himself.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes