Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that's the end of the story. Thank you Kokabiel65 for the link.
I watched it on rewind and I want to say that this arrogant and lazy ass didn't change anything after beta. No new scenes - all the same. Now it's clear why he was so hard to hide the beta - he knew that this is the final and nothing will change in it. 2 years of work - and slightly edited 3 parts (useless) and 20 minutes of the end, which we all saw the devil knows how long ago. There's nothing here at all.
And so that you guys understand the power and greatness of DL - here is a 1 hour video file in 20 GB. The more the better.
Wish to him for more unsubscribers.

thisislife

Jul 2, 2020
Smaller file-size incoming (wtf is up with 20GB!!). Downloading now and will upload shortly once the encoding has finished as I did with the beta (in around an hour and a half). Judging on the comments, this seems exactly the same as the beta, but will post anyway...

Update Edit: should be uploaded in around 30 minutes or so

Last edited:

Fnord

Feb 2, 2019
I gotta respect the hustle. I was convinced there had to be more after all this time, but nope. Well played DL. Not sure why anyone would support any of his future projects though.

thisislife

Jul 2, 2020
As promised: the final release, re-encoded from 20gb(!) to 2.5gb:

EDIT: Removed link as it wasn't working - attempting to do another (upload)...

Edit: After uploading, it seems to not be available now... even when importing it into a paid mega and trying to download...

Does anyone know if mega offers the ability to protect files? Just seems fast to already be not available.

Last edited:
Reactions: punhetas

liquipoops

May 27, 2020

TBOTTR Final Release

Edit: After uploading, it seems to not be available now... even when importing it into a paid mega and trying to download...

Does anyone know if mega offers the ability to protect files? Just seems fast to already be not available.
What about uploading it to torrent? (or google disc or smth)

qwerte123

May 30, 2020

TBOTTR Final Release

Thanks, but get an temporary error.

Also I want to apologize. I had said, that we get more beating, less fucking, no cumshot and the death at the end.
I was wrong. We get only better graphics (I think).

Reactions: Kokabiel65

thisislife

Jul 2, 2020
Thanks, but get an temporary error.

Also I want to apologize. I had said, that we get more beating, less fucking, no cumshot and the death at the end.
I was wrong. We get only better graphics (I think).
Yeah same here - it happened as soon as I uploaded - perhaps dmca protection?. I did a new encode with a fade in and fade out to see if that can fool any possible copyright things they have in place - no idea if this will work mind, but uploading again...

Reactions: Kokabiel65

thisislife

Jul 2, 2020
Both links are the fade in/out?

Thanks for the effort dude, and for the original poster.
Only the mega is fade in/out - it is extremely subtle, chances are you can't even notice it. It was just to attempt to change the md5 hash. Don't know whether that's why it worked, or whether it was just a bad upload at first.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes