DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I just wish that Amy had never shaved ... I love that little bush! If want it bald, just go for Kaoru. Do not need another one just like her sister!

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
There is an update to this game on the patreon though just so you all know, what that entails though is a different story.

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Umm... I'm seeing parts 1 - 6 in an other page that was updated on 23 March. Is that real or what? I didn't download it cause they only use shitty links like k2shr

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I gotta say, I like the game, but i hate the engine. Save only at checkpoint, no rollback, and you can only mute the music, not the sound effects. just seems overstripped.

Reactions: forgotp and AJSHR

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I gotta say, I like the game, but i hate the engine. Save only at checkpoint, no rollback, and you can only mute the music, not the sound effects. just seems overstripped.
this is the only time I agreed, dating Amy doesnt use anything from my game engine(other than the floating text), so it could be done in another engine.

But hey GDS engine = best engine for my other games

Reactions: bogeyparr

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
this is the only time I agreed, dating Amy doesnt use anything from my game engine(other than the floating text), so it could be done in another engine.

But hey GDS engine = best engine for my other games
hi. i got an error playing Dating Amy. how is the best way to report it? thanx

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
For Part I, did all sex scenes, but missing 6 story achievements and have no idea what
they are.

pain blue panties
???1
???2
???3
wetting thyself

noone likes you
???4
bear sex

Mom slut
???5
Dating Kaoru

day is ok
???6

Anybody know what these story achievements are and how to get them?
Please don't say use a time machine to go into the future or sneak into
Bella's bedroom to dick slap her until she confesses. Knowing my luck,
one of you would show up at the door with Otaku to ruin everything.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes