SKT Baker

Jun 5, 2017
does anyone know the song that plays when you speak to Chloe on the beach and she tells you about the limo ride, its stuck in my head and googling the lyrics hasn't worked for me so far
I forgot shazam was a thing, the song is called Alternate - Yotam Ben Horin

Mar 12, 2020
A love Chloe saga and this game are following almost the same pattern. Can't wait to see the next update, love story and animation, gg dev

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
how do u get the first and tenth scene shown in preview images? i played whole game but only got bj with amy at ferry wheel and a sex scene at her room

Ryuko

Dec 17, 2017
GDS

I'll leave you a faithfull review, because all i've seen here is little cry-babies complaining after playing 15 seconds of the game, and asking dumb question like "how can I save" while it has already been answered multiple times. I'll try to tackle multiple aspects of the game :

First of all : thank you.

Mechanics : Your game is quite different from Chloe's versions. I really like the lack of griding, and the fact that you have to start over every time, and that a complete different storyis revealed !
I have played this game for multiple days, and even took out a notebook in order to be able to track which choices I haven't made yet. It is a lot of fun !!

Stories : I love that we see the same stories than in Chloe's but in a different point of view. Even if some of the animations were the same, it was quite refreshing !!
The multiple branches are really fun to try IMO ! All of them !

Sound : nice !

Animations : still one of the best qualities out there :)

Interface : like said earlier by some, I would have liked also a replay function, or some tips on the missing stories. Or a button on the beach to start a new game (without having to close and relaunch the application)

Anyway, 10/10 would play again ! Every game you make is a new world to discover ! Thanks again for your hard work !

Got almost all animations / just lacking some stories, but I'm working on it !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GDS

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I don't see the game controls and I don't see the decision bottom either. i can not play the game.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
just curious: did you use ChatGPT or did someone edit this for you?
the writing style doesn't feel like the typical GDS blog post for some reason

also, still no luck with the Mac version?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Game Thread update with Part 4/5 and 6

Can someone test this please....

Part 2 and 3???

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Jesus those are some hefty files, cant say this dev doesnt pull his weight in production value....tho I really wish he would finish all the side-story-offerings in fake family :cool:

Reactions: fjoaiwejf;
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes