Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I am much more concerned about the absence of a cliff hanger. Tell us how come?
I’ve advocated for cliff hangers each episode. I imagine there was really nothing organic to put there. We do have hanging threads with Rachel and MC’s knowledge of Elena.

For me a cliffhanger is something of immediate story impact that will be a major deal in almost the first scene of the next release. We have no cliffhanger in this episode under that definition.

Oh well.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Yeah I made a post a few pages back, and been hawking the forums but no one has replied yet so I'm assuming no one has gotten it.
I guess the MC is supposed to be working with Cassandra. I don't remember if it is avoidable or not. If it is and the player didn't make the MC work with Cassandra I guess the scene just won't happen.

Longo McFap

Well-Known Pervert
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I love the tease and build up of DMD. This is what makes fap games great!
Gorgeous D photoshoot, nice dry humping, and detective Elena I like too (and especially the last scene where she is with D in bed)! Not to forget both barn scenes with E and D :heartcoveredeyes:

If people like brainless female MCs in over and over again ridiculous situations with every single update, leading to fuckin' (Oh my god! I am on the beach, stumbled, my bikini panty slipped aside and now my pussy felt directly on the erect cock of a stranger who watched me already the whole time, what can I do? Oh no!), there are sooo many other games out there, satisfying your demands. I cannot bare this idiotic infantile situations and the mega dumb dialogues in most other games.

Oct 10, 2017
MrDots - very bad at business planning. Other developers without a team and less funding have better progress in story and project development. Well you can't be good in all, right? Anyway leaving your main star-rising novel is not smart at all. Best wishes, for sure ppl won't wait couple of years to get somewhere long achieved by other novels outshining yours.
Its not too bad:
Erogenesis Disco Dragon 2 - 2016.... Erogenesis Disco Dragon 3 - waiting...

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
Welcome to our thread!
DMD is firstly divided into episodes, known as updates. The first 14 updates, together, form Chapter 1. Each update is a story continuation from the previous one. So it is VERY HIGHLY advised that you start from the beginning. That is called "Chapter 1" but will automatically give you those 14 updates in proper order.
Chapter 2 only exists because the overall download quantity was getting huge. Just yesterday, fans received the 5th update of Chapter 2 but 19th overall (0.19).
Go to page 1. As part of the first post, click on Chapter 1. Find the compressed version (this reduces download quantity a LOT). Make sure to also get a walk through. Remember to make LOTS of saves for yourself, preferably before a big in-game player choice.
If you have any problems, feel free to come back to the thread and say so.

I hope this helps.
thank you very much for answering, you have helped me a lot with your answer

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ok I caved and played it anyway, and tbh, the action we did get was actually pretty good. I wasn't around for each of the previous updates as they came out but I would guess that this was one of the less frustrating ones. I'm still hoping Elena gets into a car wreck or something though.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
great update though sad to wait another 3 months :FeelsBadMan: but:

F's cock rubbing against D's pussy

You also:
Unlock Corruption Level 10, which is:

She can give you a blowjob (Always)
You and lick and finger her ass (Always)
She can lick your ass (In certain situations)
You can dry hump her (Always)
You can grind her (Always)

now a month's wait for Melody v0.05.
Damn! Thanks you, I was going to have to go out and hunt this info down (Melody v0.05). Now I don't.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating my Daughter Ch.2 v0.21.
  • swipe up&down to hide the ui
  • swipe right to start skipping of text
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 31.03.2019

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 121 Votes