Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Games like this are silly, non nonsensical tripe. Just entertainment and not out of the norm. IRL, no no no I don't creep on my sister, cousins or aunts. I am not sure why you don't get why people do not behave like this game except for a small number of people. No I don't say "nice" when looking at them. Enough of this , talk about the game , it is .19 so almost 2 full chapters(games) and still screwing everything but the D ... Silly.
You're definitely trolling. Nothing silly about it that F and D hasn't screwed yet, that's the point, it's a slow-burn relationship, they slowly but gradually move toward that, all in good time. That's why there are other characters for you to bed if you so choose.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

at433

Oct 20, 2017
there is no textbox.png, young padawan
some code you must add
Code:
init:
    $ style.window.background = "#00000020"
number is html color code + opacity value
hey thanks 66, this works and i used it for that previous update and today again.
and that last time i also eventually found where dev does define his background style but for the life of me cannot remember it now. where is his code for background that we are overriding with the above code?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think the MC is gonna have the last laugh and the ex is gonna lose everything, the boy is gonna run is mouth or she is gonna get busted or maybe the daughter says something about not liking the boy. So the ex is gonna lose her daughter and then lose the man she cheated on her ex with Frank and she won't get any money and would be thrown out like trash. The MC should say something funny when it happens like and by the way i been banging all these young girls and a model.

ska2000

Sep 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "ninja_robot, сообщение: 1041185, участник: 408815"] спасибо [/ QUOTE
Virus Вирус

Sere

May 15, 2017
So I see the corruption tag, but what kind of corruption is it?
(One where she just falls for her father and break taboos or one were you as her father
mold her into a slut?(If so, are alternative outfits and heavy makeup available?)

Smakxy

May 29, 2017
So I see the corruption tag, but what kind of corruption is it?
(One where she just falls for her father and break taboos or one were you as her father
mold her into a slut?(If so, are alternative outfits and heavy makeup available?)
She falls for her father and breaks taboos. There are some scenarios where you can choose different outfits and no makeup changes .

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think the MC is gonna have the last laugh and the ex is gonna lose everything, the boy is gonna run is mouth or she is gonna get busted or maybe the daughter says something about not liking the boy. So the ex is gonna lose her daughter and then lose the man she cheated on her ex with Frank and she won't get any money and would be thrown out like trash. The MC should say something funny when it happens like and by the way i been banging all these young girls and a model.
I don't think it would be a good idea to say that to nobody, would be bad if any of the girls MC has been banging would find out it, least of all D should find out about them, haha, because the Mom could use that to have D leave MC xD

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes