MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I finished the first chapter months ago and never really got into the second until now due to a host of reasons, figured it was time to check in on it again. I still don't particularly care for Jennifer or Elena because they look like they belong in middle school and I generally don't care for Elena's face either but D (as seen in a dozen other games) and Georgina are really good though F's dialog about and with D reminds me of the creepy daddy daughter promise ring and purity ball shit, maybe it's intentional. Might as also be that I'm just not fond of the serious "love story" route this game takes and prefer more lighthearted (even if fucked up) romps.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't particularly care for Jennifer or Elena because they look like they belong in middle school and I generally don't care for Elena's face but D (as seen in a dozen other games) and Georgina are really good though F's dialog about and with D reminds me of the creepy daddy daughter promise ring and purity ball shit, maybe that's intentional because those things really come off as father's who secretly want to bang their daughters.
In this case the promise ring (which those effectively are), which they both wear, is anything but a secret way of saying he wants her, at that point they both already know that they love each other and not just the platonic father/daughter way. The ring is a promise that everything will be alright and that they'll always be together, and not just as a father and daughter either :p

Bianka

Jul 10, 2017
I Love this Game fantastic i need more more more :heartcoveredeyes: THX its a realy hot new part :heartcoveredeyes:.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ohh this update is best of all ..exacly now with elena to try to make love with d
Yeah, she can try all she wants, but I reject her every time, haha, nobody is having D but me, I ain't sharing :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This. It's disturbing, honestly.
What's disturbing? The fact that Jennifer and Elena are the lolis in this VN, or that that guy doesn't particularly care for neither one of them? Neither do I for that matter, haha.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i also couldnt able to get that scene no matter what.
you have to be on the strictly D only path. i’ll post my save when i get home later tonight. i was able to view this scene since i don’t care for Jennifer or Elena in the slightest.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
you have to be on the strictly D only path. i’ll post my save when i get home later tonight. i was able to view this scene since i don’t care for Jennifer or Elena in the slightest.
I'm with you there. Well, Jennifer personality wise is alright, but other than that, I'm not into Jennifer nor Elena AT ALL, but D and Georgina and some other chicks, hell yeah, haha.

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's disturbing that they're lolis.
Yeah I agree with that. I wouldn't mind them being very petite and slender, if they at least looked older, but they look like they're 12 years old, that puts me off, haha.

elma

May 24, 2017
i'd like that. also i was trying the in-game switches and starting from end of day 18, maybe thats why. going from the beggining is too much hassle even with ctrl / fast formwarding.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Jennifer should maybe repeat a couple of grades of middle school tho her body certainly isn't pre-teen LOL
Pre-teen or early teen, doesn't matter to me, she and Elena both look way too young, loli just isn't my fetish, haha.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I get it aso not the photoshoot (maybe I play around with the other girls).

Can you please write all choices I have to do and what is the first day and choice I have to make. So I can search my saves and play from there.
From the code:

if v_day5_cafe01_rejectelena ==True and v_day10_georginaphotos == False and v_day0_jennifer_reject == True and v_day19compliment_dress == True and v_day19_stump == True:
$ v_day19donly = True

So:
  1. Don't be in a relationship with Elena
  2. Don't be in a relationship with Georgina
  3. Don't be in a relationship with Jennifer
  4. Say the dress is perfect
  5. Win the chopping contest

You can set 1-3 to No by clicking D's face in the upper right hand corner.

Pre-teen or early teen, doesn't matter to me, she and Elena both look way too young, loli just isn't my fetish, haha.
Their heads, especially Jennifer's, are a bit too big. That makes them look like children instead of "petite" women. I'm also not a fan of Elena's face, but I did like the barn scene in 0.19. Her waist, hips and ass are not those of a little girl.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Kinda hoping Georgina is making a comeback kinda miss those nice big glasses
I agree with you on that my friend, I really do miss having her around, it's been far too long. I also find it weird that if you're in relationship with her, she hasn't called you even once since the early days you went looking for D, you'd think a couple would be more active staying in contact, haha.

Reactions: willembever22

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Well, what can I say?. I LOVED this update and I'm more in love with the game overall. Sucks to have to pay 3 months now, considering how hyped I am right now lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes